JoeDanger.com
Reaction score
www.joedanger.com
Last edited:

toastinator

ToAsTinator
Reaction score
Visit site
New Crank Case cover installed :) nice to see Yamaha back on there!

SW-MOTECH Crash Bars +highway pegs also installed today! pictures to come soon.

still waiting on them headers and Laser Xtreme Exhaust, i will do a full picture installation process on that! im excited!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Man, i am loving watching this...another Streetfighter conversion, seems to be more and more Fizzers being transformed these days...

Cant wait to see your bike as it keeps coming along.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

toastinator

ToAsTinator
Reaction score
Visit site
Didnt want to take a picture until my new shiney crank case cover was on! so heres that side! (yes the headers are gone, there out getting ceramic coated Cant wait for them to get back!)

photo0102g.jpg

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Didnt want to take a picture until my new shiney crank case cover was on! so heres that side! (yes the headers are gone, there out getting ceramic coated Cant wait for them to get back!)

photo0102g.jpg

I wish this would fit on belly pan,, I have not confirmed it, but I doubt it.

toastinator

ToAsTinator
Reaction score
Visit site
Quick update, new gas tank shipped tonight aswell as the front fenter, the rear handle seat is backordered until the 17th and my exhaust is due anywhere between the 13th to the 17th

toastinator

ToAsTinator
Reaction score
Visit site
Just got around to taking pictures of my top sellerie seat, it wont be going on the bike for a while (atleast until alot more parts come in)

photo0106ym.jpg
photo0107x.jpg

toastinator

ToAsTinator
Reaction score
Visit site
Talk about fast shipping, my tank and fender got in today!

Alittle angry, they didnt ship all the hardware to install. missing one screw and one bolt.

such a shiney new tank :)

photo0108i.jpg

toastinator

ToAsTinator
Reaction score
Visit site
Well its a beautiful day today, so

this ones to Kamloops,

thanks for the rims! im going to try to remove all the wheel striping today and give those pictures you wanted in the beautiful sun!

BTW i wish this upon nobody, REMOVING WHEEL STRIPES SUCKS!!!!!!!

Last edited:

toastinator

ToAsTinator
Reaction score
Visit site
here is everything so far:
It looks empty in the front because i'm waiting on the Headers, Catalyst and Exhaust to get here as well as the whole tail fairing.
I also decided to throw on my TS seat and it looks amazing
Not sure if i mentioned it or not, but the rear hugger has been cut down 5 and a half inches.

photo0110.jpg

photo0111l.jpg

photo0112n.jpg

photo0113gj.jpg

In the last picture you'll notice that nasty scratch still there, once everything is on and working i'm going to take it to a good home to fix that right up :)

man that new tank is so clean and shiny!

No i dont plan on taking off the plastic from the headlight until she is 100% done

Last edited:

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
Starting to look the part!

Honestly, though, I think you have too many colors going on IMO. I think you should paint the rear side pods/tail fairing the same color blue as your tank along with the headlight side fairing things. I also think you should either paint/powdercoat your frame/engine black to match your wheels or get your wheels painted/powdercoated silver to match your engine/frame. Just my opinion, though.

toastinator

ToAsTinator
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, the side pods are actually the same color as the tank, the tail isnt in yet and that is blue aswell. the headlight side covers are a thought for now

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
toastinator, if you get a chance, would you mind posting an up-close shot of the connector that sits behind the headers and connects the two sides of the SW-Motech cage? I'm thinking about adding those to my bike, but I've never been able to get a good look at how they connect.

Thanks, and the bike is coming along NICELY! I really like the headlight and you've done a fine job bringing her back. Well-done, sir! :thumbup: