The "Off Topic" thread...

So just got the kids from school. It's 8C outside and I thought that I would cook a wholesome dinner.
Braised shin of beef with smokey Bacon, peas and carrots. On a bed of creamy mash.
The beef has slowly been cooked since this morning. The Bacon gives it a wow. The veggies have also been Braised in the stock.
I have just dished up and all three kids said.......ew I'm not eating that. bloody savages.
Sent from my HTC Desire S

You have a dangerous job mate,
Hazardous to your ears and your eyes lol.

Nelly

My eyes will cope! :D As for my ears... :(

So just got the kids from school. It's 8C outside and I thought that I would cook a wholesome dinner.
Braised shin of beef with smokey Bacon, peas and carrots. On a bed of creamy mash.
The beef has slowly been cooked since this morning. The Bacon gives it a wow. The veggies have also been Braised in the stock.
I have just dished up and all three kids said.......ew I'm not eating that. bloody savages.
Sent from my HTC Desire S

Looks bloody lovely! kids! :confused:

What is the world coming too??? Can't get a pie at 3.30am at the servo! Just not right! First the piecart, now this! Am I doomed to having to eat salmonella subway when druuuuuunk! :((((

It's just nit Australian I say!!! :)

Just ran into none other than SA's very own World Champion, and World Superbike commentator, Steve Martin, at the bike shop!

Must be a hard life he lives, was driving a $200000 BMW M series car!

Oh, and he loves the TRX! :D

Just ran into none other than SA's very own World Champion, and World Superbike commentator, Steve Martin, at the bike shop!

Must be a hard life he lives, was driving a $200000 BMW M series car!

Oh, and he loves the TRX! :D

Cool :thumbup: Last I heard he was living in Europe somewhere , is he home for good now or just visiting ??

Still does a bit of endrurance racing I do believe :rockon:

Cool :thumbup: Last I heard he was living in Europe somewhere , is he home for good now or just visiting ??

Still does a bit of endrurance racing I do believe :rockon:

No idea what he was doing in Adelaide...probably just chilling while he can....
:thumbup:

Long weekend in Perth :steve: thanks to CHOGM (Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting AKA our delayed Queens Birthday holiday.......

Going for a nice ride with Mike tomorrow. Weather will be half decent, so that's good enough for me

:D:D:D

Long weekend in Perth :steve: thanks to CHOGM (Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting AKA our delayed Queens Birthday holiday.......

Going for a nice ride with Mike tomorrow. Weather will be half decent, so that's good enough for me

:D:D:D

Try and keep the wheelies to a minimum! :D

:D:D:D[/QUOTE

Yeah and its Melbourne Cup day next Tuesday, so I got Monday off, (every Aussie will understand that logic).
stuff to do around the house over the w/end an all day ride Monday and a bbq Tuesday. I think every base is covered.
Oh and I got freebies to TT3D from Honda so I'm gonna see that Monday night( before the ride might be asking for trouble)
Now thats a mighty way to shake winter off:Flash:

Adrian, you're gonna love TT3D :rockon:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, i saw that movie last week....gotta say all it did more than anything, was confirm to me just how nuts Guy Martin is! :rockon:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I went for a fantastic ride with Mike today.

Beautiful weather. Stopped for a macchiato and custard tart (good tart but nothing comes close to the one at the Eliston Bakery :steve:).

Red-lined (gotta stop doing that ;)) and just had a great morning. Hardly any traffic - love public holidays. Came back past RAAF Pearce and saw all the fighter jets lined up, ready to scramble - CHOGM. No pics. Took the camera, but enjoyed the ride too much to stop LOL

Oh, and NO WHEELIES....

Great day. Spring is good. Summer will be even better.

:rockon:

Well, I went for a fantastic ride with Mike today.

Beautiful weather. Stopped for a macchiato and custard tart (good tart but nothing comes close to the one at the Eliston Bakery :steve:).

Red-lined (gotta stop doing that ;)) and just had a great morning. Hardly any traffic - love public holidays. Came back past RAAF Pearce and saw all the fighter jets lined up, ready to scramble - CHOGM. No pics. Took the camera, but enjoyed the ride too much to stop LOL

Oh, and NO WHEELIES....

Great day. Spring is good. Summer will be even better.

Sounds awesome, i am going for a ride today, weather is stunning!

Oh, and i will probably do a wheelie or two... :D

Well, just got back from a great ride to Cudlee Creek....all twisties, no straight line fat!, had a great Steak Sandwich at the Cudlee Creek Cafe, then chased Mikey back to my joint...

Beautiful weather, bike felt perfect, roads were great, no filth, and no photo's...took the camera, but we only stopped for lunch, and who wants to see photo's of 2 fat ba$tards scoffing their faces!

Front tyre is so far beyond needing to be replaced, even if there is plenty of tread in the middle of the tyre...rear tyre aint far behind it...

I have it on good authority, some fat old bugga on an FZ1, mighta been carrying the front wheel on the odd occasion. (Bloody hoon. Let's take him out the back and beat the crap outta him):BLAA:

I have it on good authority, some fat old bugga on an FZ1, mighta been carrying the front wheel on the odd occasion.

Still the best way of getting great mileage out of tyres :thumbup:

I still reckon its more fun to put a tyre on the wheel & ride rather than carry it wherever I go :BLAA:

Just outta curiosty , do you make motorbike sounds while your carring your wheel around ?? ;)

Still the best way of getting great mileage out of tyres :thumbup:

I still reckon its more fun to put a tyre on the wheel & ride rather than carry it wherever I go :BLAA:

Just outta curiosty , do you make motorbike sounds while your carring your wheel around ?? ;)

lol.....cant wait for the response to this....i did think the same when i read it....Mikey, i didnt see you carrying your front wheel, but i did see your bike carrying it a bit though....beast that it is!

Back