The "Off Topic" thread...

Bugger it...sell your house, and get a Ducati Streetfighter, an FZ1, a Z1000, and an FZ6....Problem solved re choice!

:rockon:

mmmmmm, Ducati Street fighter:drool::drool::drool:Murflrurflgurglemfrgl.

Now there's a bike i'd like ten seconds alone with:eek:

Wow thats one sexy looking naked! Infact thats the only naked I've EVER seen that I would actually say matches and possibly (just maybe) is better looking than the FZ6, I'm not going to ask what they cost either

Wow thats one sexy looking naked! Infact thats the only naked I've EVER seen that I would actually say matches and possibly (just maybe) is better looking than the FZ6, I'm not going to ask what they cost either

LOL...don't have to ask how much they cost. We'll tell you because we are horrible people...lol.

$26,000 for the lower end base model thingy.:eek:

Cheers
Mike

LOL...don't have to ask how much they cost. We'll tell you because we are horrible people...lol.

$26,000 for the lower end base model thingy.:eek:

Cheers
Mike

That's a lot of coin...but man, would i be one very happy biker, riding that work of art....might even start stopping for Latte's just to stop and look at it!

:spank::ban::spank::ban::eek:

That's a lot of coin...but man, would i be one very happy biker, riding that work of art....might even start stopping for Latte's just to stop and look at it!

:spank::ban::spank::ban::eek:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that a latte' on the table in front of you in that shopping centre in Parklea?...LMAO:eek:

View attachment 21265

Any of you SA boys interested in coming to my Birthday drinks At Flashdance this Wednesday night...free entry, VIP access to VIP Bar, drinks on me for 3 hours from 11pm - 2am....

Would love to see a few of you there....yes i know it's week night...but the scenery is awesome and it's my buy!

Well it looks like my Birthday celebrations are starting early...this old Wolf is going out for ****tails NOW! Yes ****tails...it's amazing what a beautiful young lady can convince an old crusty bugger like me to do!

Mate I'd be keen as, but you've seen how hard it is for me to walk by the end of the night so I might pop in and say g'day and buy you a pale, but I won't be able stay too long:(. Probably be looking to rock in around midnight-ish.:thumbup:

Cheers
Mike

Mate I'd be keen as, but you've seen how hard it is for me to walk by the end of the night so I might pop in and say g'day and buy you a pale, but I won't be able stay too long:(. Probably be looking to rock in around midnight-ish.:thumbup:

Cheers
Mike

Midnight-ish would be perfect...i get off stage at 11.30pm for an hour, till 12.30am, then am back on stage from 12.30am till 1.10am....yes it's all very confusing....

Matty (Silverback) is coming, so the conversation should be interesting at the least.

Midnight-ish would be perfect...i get off stage at 11.30pm for an hour, till 12.30am, then am back on stage from 12.30am till 1.10am....yes it's all very confusing....

Matty (Silverback) is coming, so the conversation should be interesting at the least.

No wukkas then mate. I'll huck some clobber in my commode and tubs and change at work...too easy. Any parking suggestions for a noob cager in that neck of the woods, nape of the way kinda thing?

Do I tell 'em at the door that I'm a rock star, let me in or what's the go?...lol.

Never been to HQ before (not even when it was heaven).

I suppose I could find myself some sunglasses, a hat and a very colourful jacket and they'd think it was you..lol.:D

Cheers
Mike

No wukkas then mate. I'll huck some clobber in my commode and tubs and change at work...too easy. Any parking suggestions for a noob cager in that neck of the woods, nape of the way kinda thing?

Do I tell 'em at the door that I'm a rock star, let me in or what's the go?...lol.

Never been to HQ before (not even when it was heaven).

I suppose I could find myself some sunglasses, a hat and a very colourful jacket and they'd think it was you..lol.:D

Cheers
Mike

Lol....parking should not be too much of anissue...heaps on North Tce normally on a Wednesday night...

When you ge to the door, tell em your there for Wolfman's birthday drinks, and they will let you in and give you a wristband to get into the VIP area....the VIP area is at the rear of the main room, above the toilets, and the main bar at the rear of the room...

I hope that all makes sense!

Lol....parking should not be too much of anissue...heaps on North Tce normally on a Wednesday night...

When you ge to the door, tell em your there for Wolfman's birthday drinks, and they will let you in and give you a wristband to get into the VIP area....the VIP area is at the rear of the main room, above the toilets, and the main bar at the rear of the room...

I hope that all makes sense!

Yup, all clear, and I can just drive straight up Port Road onto North Terrace...how easy's that? Sweet!:thumbup:

Are they gonna scan my licence and take my prints again and get a blood and stool sample?...lol. If so I can just take an old pair of durps:eek:.....:spank::spank::spank::ban:

Back