The "Off Topic" thread...

Big thanks to Wolfman today. My bro was looking for a camera like his new one and I had to ring him a couple times while he was busy taking a load of kids to the Beach House (Magic Mountain thingy?..lol).

Thanks mate. Sorry to bother you while you were busy entertaining the younguns.:thumbup:

You've got my vote for most useful ambience of the day award:eek:...lol. (Location joke):rockon:

Cheers
Mike

Big thanks to Wolfman today. My bro was looking for a camera like his new one and I had to ring him a couple times while he was busy taking a load of kids to the Beach House (Magic Mountain thingy?..lol).

Thanks mate. Sorry to bother you while you were busy entertaining the younguns.:thumbup:

You've got my vote for most useful ambience of the day award:eek:...lol. (Location joke):rockon:

Cheers
Mike

no stress...which camera did your bro end up getting?

no stress...which camera did your bro end up getting?

Same as yours, with a 16gig card and a case for $699 at JB's. $600 for the camera. Camera was $600 at Teds as well. Good guys were $619 today...lol.

Not too shabby for such a great camera.

LOL....kept asking me questions about it.....Kept telling him to read the freaking instructions.

"What's a green light on the charger mean?"....:rolleyes:How the freak would i know?!LMAO.
"You've got a camera"....:rolleyes:Mine is red or off...lol.

Cheers
Mike

Same as yours, with a 16gig card and a case for $699 at JB's. $600 for the camera. Camera was $600 at Teds as well. Good guys were $619 today...lol.

Not too shabby for such a great camera.

LOL....kept asking me questions about it.....Kept telling him to read the freaking instructions.

"What's a green light on the charger mean?"....:rolleyes:How the freak would i know?!LMAO.
"You've got a camera"....:rolleyes:Mine is red or off...lol.

Cheers
Mike

Lol....i suppose i will get it too when Sean see's me next!!!! Does your's do this??? and this??? lol!

:eek:

Cant wait!......"Sean, mate, lets have another beer...and talk about Girls or something" will be my reply!

:D

And you think that will work?...lol..."I took a picture of a girl with this camera on xray setting and you could see......" Yadda yadda yadda. You mark my words...lol.

Lol! I love Saturday nights at work....my private dancer off duty stripper is back again!!! 2 Saturday nights in a row...bless her heart!

Anyone from here in Adelaide got a house they wanna lease to me! I have to move out of the House i am in...it's too bloody big....and i am paying too much rent for a house i only use about 3 out of the 7 rooms....

Mate of mine is heading down to PI for the weekend. He decided to leave on Monday & take the scenic route taking in the Snowies ride & every bit of twisties he could find.
The mission came to an abrupt halt yesterday at Mt Hotham. Had to do a U turn & bunk down at the nearest pub for the night.
Sent me this pic via mobile phone.
Image005.jpg

Mate of mine is heading down to PI for the weekend. He decided to leave on Monday & take the scenic route taking in the Snowies ride & every bit of twisties he could find.
The mission came to an abrupt halt yesterday at Mt Hotham. Had to do a U turn & bunk down at the nearest pub for the night.
Sent me this pic via mobile phone.
Image005.jpg

now that's gotta suck...bet it's a ride he wont forget for a fair while.

Im wondering , would it be cruel to start a thread for all these northern hemispherians who are "winterizing" there bikes and remind then how AWESOME the weather is over here all year round :D :rof:

Back