The "Off Topic" thread...

Huh!! What, umm, Hello :spank:

Jusy so happens, there is a new game about for the xbox...lol (and another one in 3 weeks.. Forza 3, I'm addicted to the demo for that one).
That, and the fact I'm not having a brilliant time at work or sleeping to well, I've been around, but just briefly.

:rockon:

Good to know you're still kicking mate.:thumbup:. Although, I knew you were anyway...lol....just got some more chips from you for facebook poker:rockon::D:thumbup:

Cheers
Mike

Just went down to buy the rjays striker helmet, and didnt. bloody hell did it hurt, dont know if because my head and body is throbbing from hayfever, but wow did it hurt. Was looking forward to a new helmet. Good news my rolla stand has arrived got off ebay for around $30 so a real bargain.

Mine took a good 2 weeks to bed in,but didn't hurt at all.Must be a head shape thing :confused:

I got a good deal on ebay myself recently.A bi-exenon HID kit,woohoo :cheer:

cool, nice one. Helmet hurt like every where , the top of my head the cheeks, think ill retry when head isnt so sore from this damn hayfever. Paper work, valvoline was full of the crap, sometimes just going back to earning a wage is so much easier, stuff all the crap.

cool, nice one. Helmet hurt like every where , the top of my head the cheeks, think ill retry when head isnt so sore from this damn hayfever. Paper work, valvoline was full of the crap, sometimes just going back to earning a wage is so much easier, stuff all the crap.

A good cutting compound and some elbow grease will get your head into the right shape. I had that when I tried helmets and ended up being forced into very specific helmets due to my strange head size.
Hope the new job works out!

A couple of guys I kayak fish with have those. Great video and you can dip them under the water when you get the fish up next to the yak for those action shots...lol.:thumbup:

Speaking of camera's...i got this little sucker this week....cant wait to mount it on the bike....Panasonic TZ7...

NEW DMC-TZ7-K - 12X Optical Zoom, 10.1MP, 25mm, 3.0" LCD [DMC-TZ7-K] - Panasonic Australia

View attachment 22345

I have been using a Panasonic TZ15...which is a great point & shoot digital camera....but trashed it, dropping it, crashing the bike with it mounted on the tank, and putting it through all manner of stress, when drunk..so it was time for a new snapper...

So far, i love it, video quality for a still camera is full HD, and is just rockin!

Gonna get some on bike vid this weekend!!! Woohoo!

:rockon:

Ok guys i test rode with the camera today :cheer: i've sent it to a few of you but those who arent youtube members here it is :D :thumbup:.....
I reckon it came out alright , sound is poor due to the wind but hey , sierra hotel 1 tango happens :D.....That what mute is for and adding the audio is quiet pleasant....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgTxuEdxl5k&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Ride home XJR1300 , ATC-2K camera test[/ame]

Hmmmm....it's Saturday night of a long weekend, clubs are quiet...most people saving themselves for a big Sunday night, or big day on Monday at parklife music festival...

Is a full moon out, so the freaks are out...

Playing tunes to a room full of blokes...full blown sausage sizzle!

Just thought I would share my pain! Bring on the ladies...please! :eek:

Back