The "Off Topic" thread...

Hmmmm....it's Saturday night of a long weekend, clubs are quiet...most people saving themselves for a big Sunday night, or big day on Monday at parklife music festival...

Is a full moon out, so the freaks are out...

Playing tunes to a room full of blokes...full blown sausage sizzle!

Just thought I would share my pain! Bring on the ladies...please! :eek:

LOL....hope you took lots of Tomato sauce.:eek::spank::spank::ban:

I personally couldn't eat until tomorrow night...lol...that was a nice schnitty:thumbup:.

Any really really drunk ones? I'm in the mood for love, not conversation:eek::spank::spank::D

Lol...have just had an off duty stripper dance for me for the last 20 minutes...she looks off tap...but has legs and a butt to die for...bless her heart!

G'day all. Modded the Kwakka today:rockon:.

We were down at Wolfman's workshop, and I saw something in Gaz's toolbox and thought:jawdrop::drool:, "I've gotta have one of those."

So after getting Jamie to check it out to make sure it was OK (being the resident mod junkie), I installed it on the Kwakka:cheer:.

Quick easy mod, and very, very satisfying:cool:.

Chicken dinner mod
View attachment 22421

View attachment 22422

View attachment 22423

View attachment 22424

Caution.....it might attract ants.

Yes, I am wide awake in the middle of the night and incredibly bored...LMAO:D

Cheers
Mike

Got some great video at the shop yesterday, Gazza's flame throwing z1000!!!!....is available to view in high definition on Youtube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQBgAHrQkdk]YouTube - Gazza's flame throwing Z1000[/ame]

Sorta pretty happy with the stereo sound, and crisp high def vision, that can actually be viewed on my big TV in full crisp size.

:rockon:

Damn it looks dry up there, you need some of our rain!

LOL...no, please...take some of ours:D.

Certainly nothing wrong with the video quality, but what was that music?:justkidding::scared:...lol

Cheers
Mike

Rain is getting desperatley needed up this way again :(..........We'll be back to where we were last year at this rate and soon...

Im really impressed witht the quality of the vid and i reckon the music was a good fit :D , its actually Foo Fighters , Times like these....:thumbup:

Yup. Just a little square of lecky tape and you're good to go. My mic is directly on the front of the camera and it worked for mine:thumbup:

Cheers
Mike

Cleaned and conditioned my RJays 2 piece leathers for the first time since i bought them about 14 months ago....i mean i have wiped them over many a time, but never actually given the leather any love....

So they were looking a bit scuffed, and griotty, so i got Lanoline cream (Kiwi Brand) and they have come up a treat....almost like new...and suuuuuple!!!!

:eek:

Also did my boots, actually used shoe polish...they look "dead sexy" too now....

Oh and i polished my helmet........

:spank::ban:

Cleaned and conditioned my RJays 2 piece leathers for the first time since i bought them about 14 months ago....i mean i have wiped them over many a time, but never actually given the leather any love....

So they were looking a bit scuffed, and griotty, so i got Lanoline cream (Kiwi Brand) and they have come up a treat....almost like new...and suuuuuple!!!!

:eek:

Also did my boots, actually used shoe polish...they look "dead sexy" too now....

Oh and i polished my helmet........

:spank::ban:

If you polish your crash knobs please don't tell me:eek:...lol.

Go Casey!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIBybuiUbU4&feature=sub]YouTube - Stoner interview after the bwin.com Grande Premio de Portugal[/ame]

Nice job!

:D

Back