they leaned my fz6 against a wall

lady that worked there but she said no positive id on the guy on the harley

For a moment let say she doesn't really know the difference between a Harley and A metric cruiser. At this point you really don't know what happened because someone could see you're pi$$ed and mess with your head because they're bored. You don't know for sure so at this point,(and believe me I understand your feelings) you would be better to close this door and redirect your energy on getting your bike back to where it was, sooner than later. Nothing at this point seems to be constructive toward that and I feel if you continue in a positive forward motion you'll be back smiling again! Try to be positive. I know it can be tough but we're your friends and even if it was a Harley rider it doesn't mean all H.D. riders would do that or even not wave. Harley riders wave back to me all the time. Not every one but neither do other riders on Japanese bikes. If that's what I'm expecting maybe that's what I'll get. Sometimes I don't wave cause I'm busy watching what a car is doing and catch the very end of a wave.
There are posers on all the bikes. Be happy with who you are and don't make it the responsibility of someone else to make or break your self respect because they happen to wave or not.

Be a great and happy rider! :rockon:
and sorry about you ordeal....

Last edited:
For a moment let say she doesn't really know the difference between a Harley and A metric cruiser. At this point you really don't what happened because someone could see you're pi$$ed and mess with your head because they're bored. You don't know for sure so at this point,(and believe me I understand your feelings) you would be better to close this door and redirect your energy on getting your bike back to where it was, sooner than later. Nothing at this point seems to be constructive toward that and I feel if you continue in a positive forward motion you'll be back smiling again! Try to be positive. I know it can be tough but we're your friends and even if it was a Harley rider it doesn't mean all H.D. riders would do that or even not wave. Harley riders wave back to me all the time. Not every one but neither do other riders on Japanese bikes. If that's what I'm expecting maybe that's what I'll get. Sometimes I don't wave cause I'm busy watching what a car is doing and catch the very end of a wave.
There are posers on all the bikes. Be happy with who your are and don't make it the responsibility of some else to make or break your self respect because they happen to wave or not.

Be a great and happy rider! :rockon:
and sorry about you ordeal....
I'm inspired to be happy now!! Thankyou Cliff!! :rockon:

For the record I do park in front of stores sometimes, but I think it through. ( And yes I do understand that parking a cycle in the back of the lot has it's own risks, but I don't shop on my FZ6, I ride it for pleasure, usually in less populated areas, I take my car to the stores,)

Exactly, you must think it through, well said. If I feel that my bike is obstructing any path of travel for anyone, I won't park there. Look at the picture that I posted, is it making a van equipped vehicle anymore difficult to get out? I'm I causing anyone to walk around my bike?

My bike is my only ride, I take it everywhere to shop.

Back