today was a good day

dean owens

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.ccf-unc.org
today was just one of those nice days. first, i get to take my oldest to her soccer game because my wife took our youngest to the doctor. bummer she had to go, but it meant some personal time with my oldest daughter.

then, i come home, drop my daughter off and go to the motorcycle shop. heading out on a week long ride next week and wanted a proper rain suit. pick up a frog toggs suit. while i was there i got to sit on an fz1. i shouldn't have done that. really makes me wish i would have known they could be lowered a lot easier than the 6. it felt real nice.

while i'm out i drop in the bath and body works to pick up something for my wife. it's sitting in the van right now so she can think i'm a slacker on mother's day... that is until we get in the van to go to church :D

i've had a pretty bad cough the last few days. i walk in the door, show my wife what i bought and she tells me to go take a nap. :eek: just because she thought i could use it.

after the nap i give my bike a solid going through. change the oil... clean the chain... change from my cut down windscreen to my "touring" windscreen... wash the bike... lub the chain... check all my lights... etc. gotta say, the bike does clean up well.

overall, a really great day. now i just have to wait a week to enjoy my labor. northeast, lookout 'cause here we come... next week.