Touring FZ6 vs FZ6 vs Buell XB12XT vs KLR650

FZ6771

Reaction score
Visit site
I have 4 Cool Bikes that all have one thing in common. They all have handlebars with a upright riding position but thats where it ends. The KLR 650 is a dual sport thumper with super moto wheels and a Blast to ride! The Buell is 1200 V-2 touring bike and is the bike I now ride the most. It's a very comfortable and roomy touring bike and Fun to ride. The touring FZ6 is also a Excellent bike and a Joy to ride. the Tall Handlebars and Corbin seat make long ride's easy. The other FZ6 is my Race Bike it has a Penske shock, K&N , ,Air box mod.,Akrapovic exhaust,Arrow mid pipe, PC3 and dnyo tuned . It is the most uncomfortable one and the one with the least miles. I'm 54 now and 20 years ago the only bike's I rode were pure sport bikes or race only bikes with lots of power. So what I liked and rode 20-30 years ago is not what I what ride now. I still love sport bikes like the YZF-R1 but unfortunately for my bad back I cant ride them anymore it's just too painful getting old Sucks! I still Love to go fast and the FZ6 is the Fastest of the Bikes I own and its also the best all round bike of the bunch. The seat and the rear shock are the only weak spots. The KLR is the probably the best deal for the money.The Buell has the most Soul .

I had an Elvis sighting in your garage.

29085d1277329567-touring-fz6-vs-fz6-vs-buell-xb12xt-vs-klr650-img_3384.jpg

very cool... congrats man.. curently i only have one.. but a good buddy of mine who is also a dealer told me that every man/women needs 4 bikes.... minimum... :)

I too currently only have one bike. I find myself constantly dreaming of more tho.

My father, on the other hand, has 3 bikes and a 4th at his disposal (my uncle's). He has an 07 Honda 919, an 06 (I think) Bonny t100 (I think that's the model #), a 1980 Honda 750, and my uncle's 98 Valkyrie. I guess I should brush up on the particulars of his steeds.

always envy you guys that have garages to store bikes. i can only afford 1 bike, and fz6 is the 1. with a top luggage, its good for commuting and touring. take it off and i can have fun on track.

I've always wanted a KLR 650, I had a friend who bought the Honda XR 650 and let me ride it. It was so much fun, like a big dirt bike. I ended up buying the FZ instead but have always wondered about what the KLR would be like.

I've always wanted a KLR 650, I had a friend who bought the Honda XR 650 and let me ride it. It was so much fun, like a big dirt bike. I ended up buying the FZ instead but have always wondered about what the KLR would be like.

I got my KLR650 8 years ago and it still runs great . It's a bike that can do anything and go anywhere. I'll never sell this bike, I've had more Fun on this bike than any bike I've ever had. Brand new 2009 KLR's are selling for $3999 !

always envy you guys that have garages to store bikes. i can only afford 1 bike, and fz6 is the 1. with a top luggage, its good for commuting and touring. take it off and i can have fun on track.

I know the feeling, Ive been there too...The FZ6 is a Excellent Bike good luck with it.

Back