Turbo FZ6 at Texas Mile????

Hey John - Are you headed to AF1 for some tuning? They'll really help you dial it in nicely.

In a few weeks. need to buy another fuel pump. stock pump safety vent opens at 60 psi. 1999 ford ranger v6 fuel pump drops right in to yamaha fuel module has a easy to plug saftey vent. tested to 110 psi puts out 1440 ml per hour at 60 psi. running two of these pumps. turbo engine very thirsty.limited to 55psi rail pressure because of stock pump. going to try again with 70 psi rail pressure. had on dyno today runs out of fuel at 160 horse power.

:bow::bow::bow:

This is awesome, not just because you pulled off a, "Holy Grail" mod but also because you did it yourself and demonstrated the difference between fact and fiction with regard to what can be done if you ignore the naysayers.

Running with this mod for three years without any major problems also shows the reliability of your design and approach.

Great Job!

Can anyone advise me on what section to start a new post for turbo FZ6 how to. this post is buried in general discussion hard to find. So i can share info on what works what does not. I am sure there are many thinking about turbo. so little info on 600cc turbos.

Can anyone advise me on what section to start a new post for turbo FZ6 how to. this post is buried in general discussion hard to find. So i can share info on what works what does not. I am sure there are many thinking about turbo. so little info on 600cc turbos.

FZ6 Mods section or "How To" section would be more appropriate.

Ok so I've looked these photos over and over and I just can't tell how the turbo is plumbed in. Like I can see the tubes going under the tank from the inter cooler but where do they go when they get up inside the frame? It's a cool looking setup but how are the intake tubes connected to the air box?

Ok so I've looked these photos over and over and I just can't tell how the turbo is plumbed in. Like I can see the tubes going under the tank from the inter cooler but where do they go when they get up inside the frame? It's a cool looking setup but how are the intake tubes connected to the air box?

Agreed the photos do not tell a very good story. Although this build has added confidence in my quest to boost my FZ6. End of the month I plan to order a kit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

There a thread on here from the builder of the bike.

There a thread on here from the builder of the bike.

I've search for it but can't seem to find it. Wonder if its this app I'm using?

Back