Two Bros exhaust, got a deal!

CdnMedic

Reaction score
Visit site
Found it on e-bay... $340 american for the carbon exhaust... Just a bit better than the price of the group buy!
Not sure why it was so cheap, reputable seller, they are a dealer so... Meh... Can't wait to get it!

$340? for BOTH cans? the group buy was $750, i would say thats alot better... are you sure its for BOTH cans though?

Found it on e-bay... $340 american for the carbon exhaust... Just a bit better than the price of the group buy!
Not sure why it was so cheap, reputable seller, they are a dealer so... Meh... Can't wait to get it!

Who and where? :confused:

Give us the item number you won so I can take a look.

Thanks

i found a new set of scorpions for a little over 300 on there once. it showed a pic of one can. i asked the guy and he said it was for everything. kinda weird though with one pic.

I figured you could maybe turn it into storage or something...I'm just wondering if there is a specific mechanical reason to not have one pipe going out.

Here's the item # 350183002482
I had a hard time beleiving it was the full kit, but he assures me its both cans, including the Fender eliminator kit and the s pipe to connect to the stock exhaust, and the ad states it comes with it too.
Lol now, I'm having an issue with the payment as I don't know what the cost of shipping will be, he just gave me a general idea so I don't know what to put in for that when I go to pay it... But I'm sure it will be figured out.

Dude, that must have been an error in the posting...but props for finding the great deal. I paid $730 for mine and thought I did pretty good.

Be careful, it doesn't come with the y pipe, which it should if it's a brand new kit from two brothers. The auction looks fishy, and they only have 1 can pictured. I bought mine a few months ago and it came sealed in the two bros box. These are the guys I bought mine from, although I only paid $650 shipped at that time

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Two-Brothers-VALE-M2-Yamaha-FZ6-04-09-Dual-Carbon-Fiber_W0QQitemZ280325451547QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotorcycles_Parts_Accessories?hash=item280325451547&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1171|66%3A1|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

I e-mailed the guy. It comes with everything. Both cans, the FE kit, all the mounting hardware. I asked about the y pipe since it isn't pictured, he assures me everything is there to mount it up, its a new unit so I'm sure it's all there. Two bros doesn't show the y-pipe in their ad either, this one is identical to the one on the site.
I'll let everyone know about it once I get it. Probably do a step by step of my process to install it anyways.

Hey CdnMedic, in answer to your question on EBAY, the seller said...

A: It doesn't come with a Y pipe, it does come with a fender eliminator kit and turn signals.

You need the y-pipe to connect the canisters down to the cat pipe.

But in the 2nd e-mail, (didn't know you could see those lol) it says everything needed is in the box. And in the ad, it states there is an S pipe included, wich is the y pipe, just what 2 bros calls them.
If the pipe isn't, I can easily get one fabricated and still be ahead of the game.

Back