Two Brothers Group Buy.

GodSpeedLuc

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Godspeed, I see you ordered them as well. I checked my paypal and it took them until today to release the check for some reason, how long is the shipping wait these days? Will it take a few weeks?

No problem. Yeah same with me actually. I guess just because we're sending money from here the united state into canada so it must have had to go through a whole international process thus delaying the shipping than normal. You should get a tracking number by email or pm soon. Mine was sent out early this week so i'll probably be seeing it early next week. I guess it would take about a week from up there to come down here to our tri-state region...

GodSpeedLuc

Reaction score
Visit site
I actually got the exhaust Friday (later ^ that day). Picked up my new bike and installed the pipe today! what a weekend so far!...

the fz6 is definitely quite the best bike i've ridden on but the exhaust makes all that much better. if your like me with needing to hear the engine revs and whatnot...SO WORTH THE MONEY AND THE WAIT GUYS!!! (which is only a week or so anyway) > jump on this amazing deal.

thanks Dennis.

fazerboy

Reaction score
Visit site
Just wondering what the head count is or has it changed.

I've been also looking at the M4 group purchase, which has now turned into a sure thing. Price wise, these two exhaust systems aren't that far off for me as the Two Bros also come with the FE and LED signal lights. Still pondering.......

Got this Yamaha R6 sound clip off the TB site...

http://www.twobros.com/Cust_Service/Sound_Clips/Yam_R6-TBR.wav

Is this a good representation anyone with TB's already?

:confused: what you waitting for dude get them . here in england ordered them and had them fitted , yer i no could have fitted them myself but for £25 fitting chage not worth getting my tools out or hansd dirty. the best thing i ever did to buy them , love them to bits . Look good , sound good and you will smile for ever. then fitted K ? N air filter 2 weeks later man this is so sweeet , it was like having it dyno tuned. awsome man.. do it:rockon:

Cuba

Reaction score
Visit site
Got my package today!!!!!!! I had a note from the post office yesterday that they had something for me... just picked it up and can't freakin wait until work is over. I ordered a K&N from autozone that should be in too, I'll try to do both tonight. This package is really light, and the 2bros. emblems are rivetted on my set of carbons but they look REALLY good.

I thought it was coming with a cat eliminator pipe though, it didn't. Does anyone know where to get one? I might just hack it off and weld in a straight pipe at some point, we'll see.

Thanks Dennis!!!

Cuba

Reaction score
Visit site
Yep there were emblems rivetted to both sides of each can. I got everything on last night and went for a ride, what a difference! It's definaitely running lean at the moment but sounds really mean. I blew a fuse rewiring the lights but Yamaha saw fit to give us some spares. I had to cut part of the black trim piece that goes between the cans to get it to fit, anyone else have this issue? It was hitting the plate bracket and wasn't going to work in there but it tucks in nicely so you can't see the cut, now it's a true custom I suppose.

I'll take some pics this morning but you guys need to tell me how to post them on here.

Nick J

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm definately in the market for a set of slip ons but I don't know which ones to get. I'm a little strapped for the cash right now so price will have a lot to do with my purchase, but I don't want to buy some crappy ones. I also don't necessarily want to have to buy a new power commander so that will influence my decision, too. Is one any better than another? Has anyone had anything bad happen with one of your pipes? Any input, good or bad, would be appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:

aceman1741

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey then check these out on ebay. I have had them up for sale for a while.. Brand new they cost me $715.00 and I'm selling them for $475.00..I say that's a great deal. you can take the DB killers out in about 2 minutes or vise-versa. Check them out and they look sweet on the FZ

eBay Motors: 04-06 Yamaha FZ6 600 Fazer Leo Vince CF Cone Exhaust (item 230282489041 end time Aug-24-08 18:13:47 PDT)

And they are slip ons and I put them on my bike in about an hour and a half!!!! and no power commander needed. The bike was perfect and more acceleration. Taking out the killers, the bike ran a bit less perfect but the power and sound was awesome. People would turn to look at me when I drove by :) I mostly ran with the killers in.

Last edited:

youngGun

Reaction score
Visit site
My two bros came with stickers too. but i have seen some pics of other fz with the emblems riveted on.

For the record i didnt put the stickers on my cans either! :thumbup:

maverick1970

Reaction score
Visit site
Got my TBs today. :rockon: Now I'm waiting on the cat elim pipe.

IMG_4576a.jpg

IMG_4577.jpg

IMG_4579.jpg

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mine arrived the other day as well, except they are waiting to go on the bike as it is currently sitting in a shop, with no front wheel, or forks in place...other mods. Is driving me crazzzzzzzzzy! Want to ride my bike...Badly!, I want to hear my new exhaust ....badly!

I am suffering from serious withdrawal symptoms, whoever said riding a bike is like a drug, was 100% right!

maverick1970

Reaction score
Visit site
Mine arrived the other day as well, except they are waiting to go on the bike as it is currently sitting in a shop, with no front wheel, or forks in place...other mods. Is driving me crazzzzzzzzzy! Want to ride my bike...Badly!, I want to hear my new exhaust ....badly!

I am suffering from serious withdrawal symptoms, whoever said riding a bike is like a drug, was 100% right!

Yo Wolfman I know EXACTLY what you are talking about. I haven't rode since fracking mid-July when I broke my foot. And to make matters worse now that my foot is better, the cat elim pipe I ordered arrived but is about 2" too short. So now I've got to wait again while MIVV in Italy ships another. UGH the wait is killing me.

IMG_4591.jpg

IMG_4590.jpg

MacDuben

Reaction score
Visit site
I got my Twin Bros Carbon Fiber in the mail yesterday and ducked outta work a little early to get the pipes installed. Install took about 3 and a half hours but some of that was running to Home Depot to get some metric sockets. Other than standard maintenance, it was the first time I've ever played with my bike like that.

LOVE the new sound, my baby screams. Thanks so much for the quick turn around and the great price, Admin.

Oh, and I put one of the TB racing stickers on the swingarm.