Two Brothers Group Buy.

Tim77

FZ6 in Connecticut
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
they are en route!! recieved yesterday...... so the the ppl that are waiting.... you should have em sometime this week....

Dot forget to post some pics!!
AWSOME!!!! I can't even begin to convey my excitement! LOL! Will you be providing tracking numbers? I only ask because I don't goto the post office every day. Thanks again!

Now I gotta get something to clean the drool off my keyboard!

Tim77

FZ6 in Connecticut
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Feeling sick to my stomach at this point... The Canadian postal service says the package has been turned over to the US postal service but the USPS tells me they do not have possession of the package. The USPS states, "The sender must contact the originating Post Office to start an inquiry on this item."

b.konstadinos

LIVE TO RIDE TO LIVE
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Waiting for mine too. They stuck somewhere in MISSISSAUGA, ON since 20th. I feel like a little child waiting for a christmas gift but christmas seems that's not coming soon...:(

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
REEEELAAAAXXXX boys.. you will get them... We could have went Fedex UP UP UP the cost....... Out of all the pipes sent out never has a set not shown up........ or gotten lost..........give it more time............:thumbup:

b.konstadinos

LIVE TO RIDE TO LIVE
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
REEEELAAAAXXXX boys.. you will get them... We could have went Fedex UP UP UP the cost....... Out of all the pipes sent out never has a set not shown up........ or gotten lost..........give it more time............:thumbup:

I know that and that's why i ordered them from you Denis. Thanks again for the time you spend for us. Waiting is a little difficult tho....:thumbup:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Just to put things into perspective....I sent a package over to Brazil back in December, and she just received it last week. Took over six weeks. So you can imagine how long it's going to take dealing with the Canadian postal system.

SovietRobot

Scourge Of Humanity
Reaction score
Visit site
Just to put things into perspective....I sent a package over to Brazil back in December, and she just received it last week. Took over six weeks. So you can imagine how long it's going to take dealing with the Canadian postal system.

Took me almost two weeks to receive something from canadia. Took me 4 days(including a weekend) to receive something from Japan.

christod1

Just a member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Took me almost two weeks to receive something from canadia. Took me 4 days(including a weekend) to receive something from Japan.

I have bought several things from the US in the last year. Various things from various companies. I always get a tracking number and the package usually takes 2 to 3 days to arrive in Greece and but it always takes at least 2 to 3 weeks before I am able to collect it. The Greek postal system is rubbish.

JiriFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello I would like ask you how much would be shiping to the central Europe to the Czech Republic?If is still on going the Two Brothers buying. Thank you JiriFZ6

b.konstadinos

LIVE TO RIDE TO LIVE
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have bought several things from the US in the last year. Various things from various companies. I always get a tracking number and the package usually takes 2 to 3 days to arrive in Greece and but it always takes at least 2 to 3 weeks before I am able to collect it. The Greek postal system is rubbish.

+1000 on that. I don't know what the problem is with the greek postal system but it sucks. I think that drinking beers at work is their first concern and then comes everything else. I'm still waiting for the i-pod i won 2 months ago and was shipped a week after i won it from Denis but never came. I'm starting to think that they have stollen it....:(

GREEK POST :ban::spank:

b.konstadinos

LIVE TO RIDE TO LIVE
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello I would like ask you how much would be shiping to the central Europe to the Czech Republic?If is still on going the Two Brothers buying. Thank you JiriFZ6

If it is the same price as for Greece it's 120$. Denis please correct me if i'm wrong...:thumbup:

OH! and welcome and enjoy the site...:thumbup: :welcome:

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site

120 USD is correct...

Tim77

FZ6 in Connecticut
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
THEY ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FYI... Tracking info STILL shows they are still in limbo between Canada and US. So don't trust your tracking info.

Going to get them put on TONIGHT and pics to follow!

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
THEY ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FYI... Tracking info STILL shows they are still in limbo between Canada and US. So don't trust your tracking info.

Going to get them put on TONIGHT and pics to follow!

SWEET!!! post some pics after!

Tim77

FZ6 in Connecticut
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
All done for now... Yes, the bike is VERY dirty. The word winterize is not in my dictionary. I ride all year and don't care how cold it is. :thumbup: So, for that reason, the bike is a mess... I brought it in the house a week or so ago as I was waiting for the new exhaust to come in. Now it's on and tomorrow the bike will be back outside. On the next day we have at least 40 degrees or so I will give her a good bath.

b.konstadinos

LIVE TO RIDE TO LIVE
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mine arrived yesterday:D and they are already fitted. I love them. The only problem i have is that i cannot fit the givi rack i have:confused:. Any suggestions on that would be appreciated. Here are some pics::D

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

THANKS ADMIN!!!!

harrymattu

Reaction score
Visit site
Dear Admin

How are you? I live in Dubai (United Arab Emirates). I will be in california in first week of May. Can i make payment through my credit card for the Two Brothers exhaust? I can collect the exhaust from my friend's home in california. I can make the payment in the next 2-3 days.

Sorry but i dont know much about exhaust. Just wanna check whether i need to order anything else for the exhaust (brackets, ... etc).

Please let me know.

Thanks!