UK Riders ride out

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
B0ll0xxx the inevitable has happened

Here's my plan :(

I now have to be in on shift on the Sunday, am really really gutted.

I am still coming down and will go for a blast on the Saturday (please lord give us some sunshine)

Because work can call me in from 0630am I obviously will not be able to stay over in the evening :rant:

This kind of thing only ever happens to me (in my little world it does !!)
If anyone else has a job that appears glamorous but in actual fact is a bunch of a55 grapes then I salute you.

I'm gonna sign out now and have a strong coffee and stroke the dog to chill me out... them I'll go online and kill some geeks on call of duty 4 for an hour before the wife comes home for lunch and kills me for not doing the bathroom today :Flip:

This will be me before I ride into the sunset on Sat night.. leaving you boys in Hooters :( -----> :Lurking:

p.s... Nelly if I owe you anything for the room booking mate then let me know.

p.ps .... Anyone fancy rescheduled BSB at Brands 11th May ??:????? my last weekend off before Falklands and wife is in Spain :(

Last edited:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: B0ll0xxx the inevitable has happened

Here's my plan :(

I now have to be in on shift on the Sunday, am really really gutted.

I am still coming down and will go for a blast on the Saturday (please lord give us some sunshine)

Because work can call me in from 0630am I obviously will not be able to stay over in the evening :rant:

This kind of thing only ever happens to me (in my little world it does !!)
If anyone else has a job that appears glamorous but in actual fact is a bunch of a55 grapes then I salute you.

I'm gonna sign out now and have a strong coffee and stroke the dog to chill me out... them I'll go online and kill some geeks on call of duty 4 for an hour before the wife comes home for lunch and kills me for not doing the bathroom today :Flip:

This will be me before I ride into the sunset on Sat night.. leaving you boys in Hooters :( -----> :Lurking:
Gutted mate, Where will we meet you? \still at Alf Englands?

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: UK Riders ride out Final Numbers:

Hi Guys,

Our numbers are dwindling.

Still confirmed are :

Nelly
Numpty
Toolkit
Grommit

The B&B is still expecting us, I have tried to book a table for dinner, they will call me back.

JC will meet us at Alf's and hopefully get dinner or at least lunch.

Midnight & wookie will not be meeting us on the way up.
Numpty, Toolkit and I will still meet as planned at 09.00.
We will be at Alf's at about 12.00 midday to meet grommit and JC.

Cheers guys see you then

Nelly

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: B0ll0xxx the inevitable has happened

Yes mate... I'll be at Alf Englands come rain or shine !! probably in full waterproofs !!

Work sucks :banghead:
Mate its what pays the mortgage and also pays for your sore arse lol.
Next time you pick the date and venue.

Nelly

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This ROCKS......

Alf England has just contacted me,

When we meet up on Saturday they have arranged a gazibo and food for us + they have sent a mailshot to 70 FZ6 owners on their books to come on down and meet us.
This will allow us to spread the gospel of the FZ6-community forum. How cool is that of them.

It will make the poor weather even more worth while. Two sleeps to go.

Nelly:thumbup::rockon:

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: This ROCKS......

Alf England has just contacted me,

When we meet up on Saturday they have arranged a gazibo and food for us + they have sent a mailshot to 70 FZ6 owners on their books to come on down and meet us.
This will allow us to spread the gospel of the FZ6-community forum. How cool is that of them.

It will make the poor weather even more worth while. Two sleeps to go.

Nelly:thumbup::rockon:

10/10 for your hard work Nelly :thumbup:

looking forward to free yamaha coffee n biscuits ;)

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thats piss poor, no brass band, no keys to the city, no suckling pig, no naked wenches.:D
Im working on that mate, dont worry lol.
If it works out to be very cool and we get to meet a few other riders. I will ask Dennis if there is any chance of giving them a free plug.

Nelly

Weather is picking up
BBC - Weather Centre - 5 Day Forecast in Celsius for Leamington Spa, United Kingdom

Another top job by Phil, Just have it pinned to each others backs and job done.
Thanks again Phil

Last edited:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Its 1 degree colder lol :Sport:
Yeah I know, have you seen the Carlsberg ad. When the guys are in a blizzard stuck in a tent. One chap says its my birthday. Yeah he's right, we should go out. One guy sticks his head out the tent and says its brightening up lol.

pedwards89

Reaction score
Visit site
Well the format for the last few days has been glorious mornings, turning to rain / showers late in the afternoon. No guarantees unfortunately.

I don't want to sound like your mum, But, if you've been a bit thirsty on Saturday night, just be careful on the bike on Sunday morning.

Have a great weekend guys. Wish I could join you. Lots of pics pls.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well the format for the last few days has been glorious mornings, turning to rain / showers late in the afternoon. No guarantees unfortunately.

I don't want to sound like your mum, But, if you've been a bit thirsty on Saturday night, just be careful on the bike on Sunday morning.

Have a great weekend guys. Wish I could join you. Lots of pics pls.
That is sound advice mate, which would benifit us all no matter what we are doing. You enjoy yourself in Dubbers. We will try not to tarnish your home town.

Nelly

MarkyG57

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi to all who are going.

Just want to wish you every good thought and prayer for safe riding and great weather.:Sport:

I had hoped to come up for the morning on Sunday, but I'm now told I have to work elsewhere in Glos, covering for a guy who is ill on another Division. DOH!!!

I'm at the SW region Bike Safe event run this time by A&S Police tomorrow, so will at least get a few more miles on my 57 S2.

Hope all those who go on the UK ride out have a good blast and get home dry and safe.

Well done to Neil and all who have arranged this for us in the UK.:rockon:

Have fun guys

Mark

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi to all who are going.

Just want to wish you every good thought and prayer for safe riding and great weather.:Sport:

I had hoped to come up for the morning on Sunday, but I'm now told I have to work elsewhere in Glos, covering for a guy who is ill on another Division. DOH!!!

I'm at the SW region Bike Safe event run this time by A&S Police tomorrow, so will at least get a few more miles on my 57 S2.

Hope all those who go on the UK ride out have a good blast and get home dry and safe.

Well done to Neil and all who have arranged this for us in the UK.:rockon:

Have fun guys

Mark
Thanks Mark,
The first time is always the most difficult (no pun intended) Its good to know that had work schedules been different we could have has another 5 or 6 guys. Hopefully a few of the riders that are on Alfs books will join the forum. That would certainly make the UK ride outs very interesting.
Mark do you teach advanced rider skills? Thats the next mod on my list.

Enjoy your weekend to mate, we are all praying for the weather, but that what makes us bikers (or daft).

Nelly

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Have a great time guys, I'll be envying you when I have to play musical chairs for the Nth time. Have a real blast and don't forget to post pictures.

fast blue one

The number of the beast
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Have just got a pass from the mrs

I have sent PMs to some of the chaps and hope I can meet up with you all.

If not, have a great time.