UK Riders ride out

8 sleeps left lol :Flip:

Been out all day on the bike ..... WOW !!!!!!!

Great weather and had a great blast with a mate on his R6 ... North Yorkshire is as good as it gets !!!

Looking forward to meeting you all :D

P.s ... I need some new tyres !!! tried pushing the bike a little today and wasn't overly confident in the Dunlops :( ... Only just noticed that the previous owner must have ridden in straight lines only :banghead: ... back tyre is slightly squared off !! you think I can rectify it at cadwell ??!!
Its all pay pay pay with this bloody hobby lol :p

pps ...

Not that any of you FZ6 Heroes may be interested but I'll share ... I'm starting my 1st mod project on my RR ....
I have purchased some R6 projector lights off an 03 model (can't get Yamaha out of my system!) Also got a secondhand RR headlight unit to rip apart and fabricate my projectors into !! can't wait !!!!!! should look something like this when finished ....

NewImage.jpg

Mine will be a much neater job though !!! :)

Last edited:
Re: THE plan as it stands

View attachment 2871

Let me know ASAP of any ****ups or brain farts.

We will keep the meet up points restricted as to the plan so as not to waste time.
Mark if you can join that would be pucker.

Once again many thanks to Phil for the "Pathfinding" mission,
Guys ride safe and if times go over just chill out and blame me later. You are all responsible for you own security.
I know its anal of me but please ensure that you have your next of kin details and if possible any relevant medical problems or history in your wallets.
I looked after two young men last night who's family were not aware that they were in hospital in a critical condition for 8 hours. Its just gona make it so much simpler if we need to have some one advocate.
"Do you know this man"?
"oh yes"
"how are you related"?
"I met in an internet chat room"
"Whats your name"?

" I am Numpty, thats toolkit, grommit, wookie and JC"
"who is the patient"?
" Some bloke called Nelly, who couldn't organise a pi55up in a brewery"

You get the point.

Lets have a blast and start to plan the next one.
Nelly

ps I get the impression I am going to be sharing with JC (AKA) fart pants. Thanks guys lol.

Nelly

Weather report:
Leamington Spa-10-day Extended Weather Forecasts - weather.co.uk

Last edited:
light rain !!!!!!

60% chance of precipitation !!! that means the heavens are gonna open up :(

We'll all have to ride faster to avoid the rain drops :thumbup:

I see you drew the short straw Neil :p ..... I'll ease off on the guiness on just this one occasion !!

6 sleeps to go .... :Sport:

light rain !!!!!!

60% chance of precipitation !!! that means the heavens are gonna open up :(

We'll all have to ride faster to avoid the rain drops :thumbup:

I see you drew the short straw Neil :p ..... I'll ease off on the guiness on just this one occasion !!

6 sleeps to go .... :Sport:
Im holding out for an invite to the presidential suit lol.
I don't mind sharing with you. You can stick my IV fluids up to prevent m hangover lol.
Please lay of the Guinness though?

Im holding out for an invite to the presidential suit lol.
I don't mind sharing with you. You can stick my IV fluids up to prevent m hangover lol.
Please lay of the Guinness though?

:Flip:, lets hope there not doubles!

Just been sorting the sat nav out. Untested apart from in the back garden. Full system cost £25 linked to mobile phone via bluefang.:Flash:

Anybody used nav4all?

:Flip:, lets hope there not doubles!

Just been sorting the sat nav out. Untested apart from in the back garden. Full system cost £25 linked to mobile phone via bluefang.:Flash:

Anybody used nav4all?
Grommit,
Your whole twat nav system was 25 beer tokens? God was I supposed to say twin or double?

Neil
Mate maybe a good idea to have your blood group in with the rest of the info to (not that any of the info is gunna be needed) :thumbup:

We've had the Last Stand rally just up the road from us this weekend, so this morning I've been sitting at the PC watching loads of cold, soggy bikers creeping through the slush past our house towards town. Hope the party was worth it!

I think I was a bit premature yesterday ... I still make it 6 sleeps to go lol :)

:Im With Stupid:

I'm trying not to think too much about the weather ... we can all wrap up well, plus i'm sure the heating will be on in the pubs :)

I have 5 days of DIY now to contend with ... new shower cubicle to fit :( plus loads of tiling ... roll on Sat morning :thumbup:

I think I was a bit premature yesterday ... I still make it 6 sleeps to go lol :)

:Im With Stupid:

I'm trying not to think too much about the weather ... we can all wrap up well, plus i'm sure the heating will be on in the pubs :)

I have 5 days of DIY now to contend with ... new shower cubicle to fit :( plus loads of tiling ... roll on Sat morning :thumbup:
Mate it will all be worth it,
Even if it is pi55ing down, snowing, feezing or radiated fusion I will be at Alf's just before Saturday lunch time lol.

NELLY (aka roomie)

Mate it will all be worth it,
Even if it is pi55ing down, snowing, feezing or radiated fusion I will be at Alf's just before Saturday lunch time lol.

NELLY (aka roomie)

Cheers "Roomie"

I'll be there come rain or shine :rockon:

Just did a sat nav test. Seems to work ok. Programmed in a few addresses for the meeting.

Should be able to get home when I get lost. :D

Just did a sat nav test. Seems to work ok. Programmed in a few addresses for the meeting.

Should be able to get home when I get lost. :D
As long as there is not blizzard like cloud cover lol. what system did you purchase?
Grommit I have not got a contact number for you? If you dont want to give it to me thats cool. You have mine.

Nelly

Re: Waterproofs and Thermals

How many sleeps is there left JC ????? :D

big 5 lol :thumbup:

How many are we down to now ?? Poor old wookie is gonna be hobbling on Saturday .....

Its gonna be a hand full of us down the pub at this rate with the weather and all :Flash:

Bring out the guiness :iconbeer:

Back