Uncaged Frame Sliders Black Anodized For Sale

Redhawk

2QuickFZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
Just wanted to let anyone know who is interested in some frame sliders I have an extra set of Uncaged Black Anodized NEW still in sealed package for sale. I for whatever reason purchased two sets and one set needs to go. I paid 80 shipped for each and I will let it go for 65 free shipping. Anyone who is interested let me know. I can send pics via email if needed. I will probably end up putting them on ebay, just so that both parties have some idea of who they are buying/selling to/from. I have over 100 feedbacks and 100% on ebay and I do accept paypal. Let me know and I can post it on Ebay asap if interested

Last edited:

Redhawk

2QuickFZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
30600blacklarge.jpg

They are exactly as the ones pictured above. For the weekend I'm not at my home computer to upload the pics I took of them but I thought until I get home on Monday I would send you the pic from Uncaged's website.
The ones I'm selling I just received them in the mail Friday and I haven't even opened the package. The bolts and instructions came with the sliders as well. I will ship it out in the same box that Uncaged sent. You will not be dissapointed, they are great looking sliders.