Usernames!

Last name is Simpson. In high school people just started calling me Pimpson, and it stuck. Many sites disallow the name because of Pimp.. Oh, and no, I'm not a Pimp's son. ;)

Scab:

This one is actually a very unfortunate, long, sad story that involves a drunken stupor in New Orleans with two French-Quarter hookers, a stolen dog, cold jambalaya, a chicken foot, and an arrest for lewd and lascivious behavior.

Charges were later dropped due to lack of evidence.

The video has never surfaced.

Last name is Simpson. In high school people just started calling me Pimpson, and it stuck. Many sites disallow the name because of Pimp.. Oh, and no, I'm not a Pimp's son. ;)

I figured it was more like when you went out to bars all your friends were like "uh-oh those girls better watch out his Pimps on."

Pimps on- the act of turning your pimp on or a state of mainting optimum pimpin skills.

Free... you just have to pick the one you want

No but we did have a lot of fun with her. Her favorite saying was \"You're dumber than the world\" (say it out loud with a bad blonde and southern accent for kicks). One of my friends adored her mainly for her very very large attributes. We had him convinced that he could get into her pants if he told her that he was dying of gingivitis. He got as far as \"I'm dying of gingivitis and I've always wanted to... well... um... ya see... um... nevermind\" Her response \"Is it serious?\"

That is about as bad as my sister's boyfriends little brother. When he was in school, he told a girl he had cancer. His "last" wish was to sleep with her. She obliged and later found out he obviously didnt have cancer...

terrible world huh?:rolleyes:

lattin= my last name

25= well just my lucky number i guess. always had to have #25 when i was playing sports or anything like that. just stuck!

Easy...

FZ = FZ6 - Love The Bike :thumbup:

Tofer = My Nickname for years and years = chrisTOPHER
:thumbup::rockon:

Well... not really that difficult to figure out... I was in the Air Force for almost 9 years as an officer pilot... The license plate on my bike is the same.

I have to admit that my screen is the name of my pet rabbit. He doesn't ride an FZ6, although when he gets chance he 'marks' it as being his property. :thumbup:

a_sick1...
not sick like perverted...
or bad health.

from when i used to do sick wheelies on my dirtbike lol.:rockon:

Mine is a childhood nickname resulting from my not being able to pronounce some words properly, like sugar or cookie....just lump 'em together. gaawwd how lame is that?:confused:

Back