Wed 7/24/13 SoCool Ride with Jen

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
I figured out why i was so uncomfortable on the ride. My leather pants are a size 52..... I havent been that size waist in for ever. Im more like a 56 EUR now LOL. Great ride:rockon: im shopping for new gear asap for the next one :thumbup:

And if anyone is new to riding, i ride at a turtles pace so i bet your faster then me:D

xgrafcorex

arachnobiker
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
FZ6 forum, zero FZ6s in pics. hehe

On a serious note, looks like fun and the route looks pretty nice also!

I hope there is something like this up in my area (Monterey).

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
FZ6 forum, zero FZ6s in pics. hehe

On a serious note, looks like fun and the route looks pretty nice also!

I hope there is something like this up in my area (Monterey).

Your bike reminds me of:

Elliot-open-season-elliot-11126883-400-343.jpg

:BLAA:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Carbon fiber wheels. Oooohhhh. That brings me back to teenage years when I'd be at mountain bike Races and I would be slobbering over Spin wheels. Anyone know of those. I have to get said wheels out of my head now that I'm an adult, and can go buy them. Didn't read that. Didn't happen...

Heck yeah I remember those! I too used to drool over them, but realistically, they were heavier than high end traditional wheels and if they went out of true, you were pretty much done.

sandctrev

Reaction score
Visit site
I riding into the hills today... Palomar, Julian, sunrise. I don't know yet. But if your up there today and would like to join up, message me.

Monica A

Reaction score
Visit site
Can you believe I'm the only girl AGAIN? I think they were disappointed I'm old comparatively speaking of course.

mytuhede.jpg

Jen, I wish I lived closer to you. I, too, am usually the only girl on rides. Most women riders I know ride H-D's. Why do women think they need to ride cruiser type bikes? I so prefer my FZ. I always say "if I want to sit in a recliner, I'll stay home". :D

It's true about riding 2-up. I always talk with women riding 2-up. I ask them why they don't ride their own ride. The most common answer is "he doesn't think I can do it". If my hubbie said that, I would get rid of him.

sandctrev

Reaction score
Visit site
I would beg barter and steal to get my wife a bike. She says she has no interest. But she loves to ride quads off rd. I can't keep up with her. Hope she comes around...

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I riding into the hills today... Palomar, Julian, sunrise. I don't know yet. But if your up there today and would like to join up, message me.

I'm so far away I will be posting pictures later on Vegasriders "Guess where I am" thread!