Weekend ride, May 17. Pcloudy 70degrees

hunterfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
Any Kentuckiana folks want to ride this weekend? Its gonna be a pretty nice day to ride. If 2 or more reply lets make a date.

W

wrightme43

My neighbor wants to ride saturday too. He has a harley but is a cool guy, same age as us. I am in. Wanna you guys come down further, and then make the ride end more north so you all are closer to home? I will look at a route tonight.

W

wrightme43

Here is a good ride, its short but we will take some small off shoots in several places, lots of photo ops, time to tour the cave if you have never been. Its a really cool ride with good twisties. Not full speed area by any means. Tree covered woodland roads. Two roads have moss in the middle of the road. If your interested. If not I can find one further north.

shaggystyle

Hummingbird slayer.
Reaction score
Visit site
I replied on the other thread too....I can't make it. The girlfriend made some plans for us this weekend. Sorry, but she's prettier than both of you.

hunterfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
I went for a ride with my new riding pants, and they are too small at the waist. I called the place I got them from and they have to order the size I need. She said 3 to 4 days for delivery. I need to wait until I get them before I group ride again. I'm gonna have to bail out on this weekend :(

W

wrightme43

No problem I will ride alone. Yeah I'm a lone wolf. These motorcycle gang guys are always trying to get me to join, but I am just like Nah man, I ride alone. Lone wolf man. Lone wolf.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Make the Napoleon Dynamite voice in your head while you say that and picture a guy on a pocket bike.

hunterfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
New update, I took my too small set to the bike store, and they were needing to order it, would have taken until next Wednesday , but I got a call a hour later saying that they found my size in the back room, didnt even know it was there. So i'm the proud owner of a better fitting set of riding pants. This weekend still on, lets roll!.

W

wrightme43

10 am Central 11 am eastern at point A on the map above.
Its a cracker barrel.

sound good?

hunterfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, 11 am eastern I will see you at the cracker barrel at cave city. I am so excited to go riding with my new gear =). Not really sure the travel time assuming i'm doing the speed limit, from louisville to cave city takes approximately how long?

hunterfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
i'm looking at the weather, if its Tstorming, i may bail after all. I am a fair weather rider for safety. I'll be keeping the weather channel on and if its looking good for the time were planning ill head out.

shaggystyle

Hummingbird slayer.
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm totally crossing my fingers that it rains.....If I can't have fun neither should you guys:ban:

.............just kidding of course. I went back and forth a couple times on whether I should get out of the plans my lady made. But she worked really hard on them and I'm not that big of an ass. Hope you guys have a good ride without me.

hunterfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
Looking at the weather, its supposed to be good up until 4pm, so if I meet you guys at 11 am, est, i'll probably want to be leaving back to louisville by around 2:30 - 3pm ish. I will be at the cracker barrel in cave city at 11 am. see you there.

W

wrightme43

Thats at 10 am central. I will be there. I dont know if my nieghbor will make it or not.

W

wrightme43

Heading that way now. See you at the cave city cracker barrel at 11 eastern 10 central.