What cover do you use?

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I am about to replace my second Dowco Weatherall Plus cover because the weatherproofing tape failed. Not sure if they will replace the second one under the lifetime warranty, but even if they offer, I want to see what the FZ6 community at large uses as an outdoor cover. I have heard good things about the Nelson Riggs covers, but would like to know what YOU use and what your experience has been.

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Dowco WILL replace that cover, they've done that for me in the past and just wanted pic's of the failure...

For FULL COVERAGE, I use the Dowco.

For just a couple of hours out in the sun, I use a much smaller, stretchy, GEZA GEAR cover.

Packs down MUCH SMALLER (isn't cheap in price :( ) . Very, very soft, about impossible to scratch the bike using it..

GEZA GEAR | Stretch Fit Custom Motorcycle Covers

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Scott. Dowco has once again offered to replace my cover, and apparently has upgraded the quality of the weatherproofing tape used to seal the seams. Under the law of 'If it aint broke, dont fix it', I believe they have acknowledged and attempted to fix the problem. I am going to give them another shot.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

damonrider

Reaction score
Visit site
I use the basic Nelson Rigg cover, but I just use it in the garage to keep dust off the bike during the winter months. Can't speak too much for durability, but it works for me just fine.