what did they do?

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
well... they tried something and it obviously didn't work, so they are selling off the carnage to start from new....

That thing is gross... the best part of that bike is the Gas tank and tires...

Raid The Revenge

Reaction score
Visit site
How DARE they call that abomination an FZ6? It's freakin' hideous! They intend to sell that thing for money?

It's so bad...they should be PAYING someone money to get rid of it!!!

You can actually sell FAILURE on ebay??

Who are those guys putting bids on it? OH NO! Will someone buy it and come to our FZ6-FORUM.COM?? God help us!!!

Remember guys, if someone buys that thing and comes to this FORUM......try not to stare...it's impolite.

attachment.php

Last edited:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow...I think they are trying to do the Harley/OCC thing to it, at least as far as the riding position > sit low, drag bars high. What doesn't work it the rearsets.

The fork will bottom out on a pebble, but the spring on the shock is yellow, Ohlins???? I hope not!

The saddle takes the cake, you know the dude probably spent something like $450.00 for it.

All is needs is floorboards and toe/heel shifters!

You know...if everyone on the Forum chipped in one dollar each we could buy it and save it. Think of it like adopting an abused puppy from the pound...only different...

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow...I think they are trying to do the Harley/OCC thing to it, at least as far as the riding position > sit low, drag bars high. What doesn't work it the rearsets.

The fork will bottom out on a pebble, but the spring on the shock is yellow, Ohlins???? I hope not!

The saddle takes the cake, you know the dude probably spent something like $450.00 for it.

All is needs is floorboards and toe/heel shifters!

You know...if everyone on the Forum chipped in one dollar each we could buy it and save it. Think of it like adopting an abused puppy from the pound...only different...

then we could fix it with spare parts that we all have laying around and sell it and use the profits for forum upgrades!!!

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
then we could fix it with spare parts that we all have laying around and sell it and use the profits for forum upgrades!!!

Boy that is the truth. I have a windscreen, muffler, seat, levers, bars, bar weights, shock and soon a fork.

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
They must have been sniffing the moon dust when they thought up put that pile of kack together its an insult to the fz6. :shakehead: :disapprove: