What do you look like?

This is one of me.

DSC_0062.jpg

In this one, I am in the white shirt next to my giant brother and my two cousins. This is just after hiking to clingmans dome on the AT.

n12624310_37121098_7842jpg.jpg

This is one of my wife in our other hobby.

DSCF2095.jpg

Last edited:
So what was you doing in Holland, there's normally only one thing people come to Holland for :justkidding:

Lol, nah not that - my body is a temple (or something) :rolleyes:. I visit often as I lived in Leiden for 18 months when I worked for an IT company there, and also my sister lives in Den Haag... I visit once a month or so to catch up :)

Lol, nah not that - my body is a temple (or something) :rolleyes:. I visit often as I lived in Leiden for 18 months when I worked for an IT company there, and also my sister lives in Den Haag... I visit once a month or so to catch up :)

I used to live in Leiden about 6 years ago, and my wife works in the hague.

Last edited:
Quite well actually, once I removed the backrest for the Givi which pushed her forward a bit. She doesn't like riding without the "backrest". It made more sense to add the Givi than to pay Corbin for their backrest. The other primary improvement was having Corbin reshape the passenger area, hollowing it out and raising the front edge a bit so that there was much less tendency to slide forward.

How does Alicia like fitting between the topcase (backrest?) and you? comfortable fit?

Last edited:
Very nice photos, something is missing though, you state an ugly mug is there, I don't see it..

You are playing, in the snow, with your adorable dog, with SHORTS & Flip Flops???

Deb

True, I doubt he'd be wearing shorts during a NE winter.. well then again..

Very nice photos, something is missing though, you state an ugly mug is there, I don't see it..

You are playing, in the snow, with your adorable dog, with SHORTS & Flip Flops???

Deb

lol, you're too nice. I checked and it's still there.

Unless I'm riding or hiking there's a strong chance that I'll have flip flops on. I even keep a pair under my desk at work. I'm also pretty sure that sweatshirt is the warmest thing that I own. :D

Deb

dude, Deb....he's from California! Like me...snow? it doesn't exist unless you search it out! Your east coast snow is our year round sand!!!

jealous? :Flash:

Back