whats the average age of a FZ6 rider

average age of fz6 rider

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll be 56 in three weeks. I feel much younger, especially when riding as long as I never look in the mirror or at pictures of myself. :D

Soon to be 65 but according to my wife I act like I'm 10, so 10 from 65 divided by 2 plus 10 gives me an average age of 37.5:BLAA:

Jerry:D

I don't like your math, it leaves me at 24 which was a bad year:( I think I'll just stick with my current age things are much improved:rockon:

I'm 35 now and have started thinking I'm too old for certian things, but not my FZ. :p I told my wife I'll get an R1 on my second mid-life crisis. :thumbup:

I'm 35 now and have started thinking I'm too old for certian things, but not my FZ. :p I told my wife I'll get an R1 on my second mid-life crisis. :thumbup:

Hell no! I watched guys twice my age drag knee this weekend and I'm 24.

I'm 26, started with Kawa AR50, then Honda LS 125, then Honda CB400N then Honda CBR600RR (the bike I miss the most, smooth gears, no on-off throttle problems, nice smooth engine with smooth powerband from the start), now FZ6 (about 2 months already).

Getting to old for things like putting on 50 to 80 lb of gear to wear around all day. Or watching younger guys run like deer as I huff and puff at speed walking. Or not sleeping and still pulling a 12 hr shift.

In no way am I getting to old for the bike, if anything I'm just getting started. :thumbup::BLAA:

Back