Why you need another forum?

wolfc70

R is for Rust Coloration
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Where did that site come from? The site admin has only 23 posts!?! There does not seem to be a whole bunch of activity going on there. If I register there, do I become a traitor?:confused::D

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
291 members..best of luck to them,we all got the same thing in common..i for one am a one forum man

Cali rider

Reaction score
Visit site
They all have to start small. Best of luck to them, there are enough FZ6 owners to keep them happy. There are a lot of forums dedicated to limited run bikes and cars.

Cmayer31

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Visit site
I browse multiple forums when I'm looking for information and I'm a member of some other Southern California motorcycle specific forums, Nissan Titan Forums, and classic Mercury Cougar forums, but I rarely post on any of the others. Heck I rarely post here. Guess I'm more of a seek out information forum browser kind of guy. :thumbup:

Last edited:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
best of luck to them, this site was that small not too long ago, if they have the ability to make as friendly of a place as this then i wish them the best of luck.

I for one love this place and feel dirty for even clicking that link...

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe it's a shelter for all the banned former members from here? :justkidding:

You may be right!

It's a Bootleg copy of this forum. They even have a bike of the month contest. As far as I'm concerned, this is the one and only FZ6 Forum.

Now I did just recently joined another forum locally, which I have been pretty active in. But this is so that I can get more involved with maintenance. They have "tech days" in which a certain topic is featured and a member's bike is randomly drawn from the raffle tickets in which You can by as many as you want. All the parts are included. The Tech Day is usually done at the Dyno Shop ( Home of where they make the Power Commanders ). When I go attend one of these events, I will post pics.

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
I'm on about 4 forums for my Jeep XJ....cool beans, but for a bike, this forum has everything I need while the Jeep XJ has too many fun things to do/go wrong to play with so I need all sources.

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Competition is a healthy thing.... That site is owned by a HUGE internet marketing company it was started at around the same time as this one and was then sold to Vertical Scope... ( I think ) they have bought up many sites, they sell advertising on them. the majority of the big motorsports forums are owned by them

This is them...

VerticalScope - Driven by Enthusiasts

Last edited:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Competition is a healthy thing.... That site is owned by a HUGE internet marketing company it was a started at around the same time as this one and was then sold to Vertical Scope... ( I think ) they have bought up many sites, they sell advertising on them. the majority of the big motorsports forums are owned by them

This is them...

VerticalScope - Driven by Enthusiasts

Our very own Cyber sleuth...

BranNwebster

The UNO Master
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
They all have to start small. Best of luck to them, there are enough FZ6 owners to keep them happy. There are a lot of forums dedicated to limited run bikes and cars.

My site has been up for about 4 days and I have only 13 members. It could take a very long time.

DaveMc

Reaction score
Visit site
I joined an antique tractor forum for farmall cubs after I had already bought one. The lesson learned was that had I got on it before I bought it I would have been much more prepared knowing what to look for during the buying process. (I'll call that my excuse for being on here without a motorcycle...) There was a "rival forum" over there started with a heavy dose of commercial interest involved and it didn't get off the ground very far. It seems that member-oriented forums with a common interest and and genuine desire to help one another are the two ingredients needed for a site that works like this one does.

...and I'll probably still try to hang around here after I finally get the $$$ for a motorcycle, even though it'll likely be a bike with less HP than the FZ. You're a pretty good collection of guys and girls.

Dave

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dunno????

I'm a member on the Buell Bad Weather Biker forum and it really kinda sucks. The forum software sucks, like so 1990's. Most of the people really aren't that technically savvy. "Ooooh but the ECM needs 200 miles to learn the change, it has to learn, if it can't learn its not valid, how long has it had to learn?" I've also noticed that Buell riders drink waaaaaay too much Buell-Aide. Man, everything the factory designed is perfect and for a good reason, give me a break.

All I know is I really love the forum here and we have the best people on the web! :rockon::thumbup::cheer: