Wisconsin Rustic Road Ride Report

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That looks like a fantastic vacation. I love the Green Bay Packer home. I have been a fan since I was a little kid. :D Thanks for the great ride report, photos and videos. :thumbup: GO GREEN BAY!

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice Bryan. I grew up in Minnesota working on farms like yours. Wheelies on a John Deere or International?

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
All I can say is Wow! To be able to grow up there (try to wheely the tractor) and return and have Granny's cookin n deserts!

Man! " Reminds me of, "Build it and they will come"

callmegandhi

IM4TH
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh I forgot to mention the picture from 93 and tthe today picture is really cool! Nice to see how you two have grown and changed, just like the trees in the background.

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
C, H or M?

I have an 1956 International refrigerator in my shop that still works perfect!

Haha man I dont know. Open cab (no cover at all) hydraulic lift bucket up front. PTO out back, Hydraulic lifting connection arms back there too. Diesel, single rear wheels. Red. kill switch didnt work, had to pull the choke up to stall it if you wanted to shut it off. Thats about all I can tell ya. haha

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh I forgot to mention the picture from 93 and tthe today picture is really cool! Nice to see how you two have grown and changed, just like the trees in the background.

Thank you. Yea alot of people have commented about that phone in other forums I am on. Looking to frame a high res copy of that.

Grainbelt

Reaction score
Visit site
hello from Minnesota!

IMGP4599edited-1-XL.jpg

:BLAA:

Very nice ride, thanks for sharing! Lots of people out chasing rustic roads, it is a very under-the-radar sort of microtourism thing they have going on. :thumbup: