yamaha fzs600 fazer naked conversion. Help

james86

Reaction score
Visit site
Just recently picked up a yamaha fzs600 fazer. its a 1999 model. I am looking to strip off the front fairing and convert to a naked/streetfighter style, however this is my first project and i have literally no idea where to start apart from taking the original fairing off.

fitting new parts will not be a problem, i just need a push in the right direction as to what parts exactly i will require.

any help would be much appreciated.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Can't give you specifics as I've no personal experience with that bike, but there are many universal kits you can go with.
I would start by picking out a headlight and going from there.
The one I used on mine can be used on just about any bike. If you like how it looks, search this site and Google for Twin Dominator:

36138d1307238220-nj-pa-ny-gathering-img_0065.jpg

james86

Reaction score
Visit site
Appreciated. Im assuming the photo attached is your bike. This is exactly the look i am hoping to achieve. Did you have to buy anything in addition to headlight conversion, besides mirrors obviously.

Regards

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Appreciated. Im assuming the photo attached is your bike. This is exactly the look i am hoping to achieve. Did you have to buy anything in addition to headlight conversion, besides mirrors obviously.

Regards

Yup, that's mine. You will need to figure out how to mount a speedometer. Indicators are aftermarket too. Stock ones lose "suspension" and will destroy bulbs faster than you can replace them.

shaunbyott272

Reaction score
Visit site
Just recently picked up a yamaha fzs600 fazer. its a 1999 model. I am looking to strip off the front fairing and convert to a naked/streetfighter style, however this is my first project and i have literally no idea where to start apart from taking the original fairing off.

fitting new parts will not be a problem, i just need a push in the right direction as to what parts exactly i will require.

any help would be much appreciated.
How far have u got asbi have two fzs 600 which are both naked and could send u pics and any info needed to do the bike as a neked street fighter look

Sent from my P9+ using Tapatalk