2008 Mileage Contest!

agmom98

Navy mom
Reaction score
www.agmom98.com
Please, pretty please update for September with my odo reading...I've not had power for 6 days and just got it back last night. Here is my odometer photo:

odoSept08.jpg

agmom98

Navy mom
Reaction score
www.agmom98.com
Thanks, Bryan!

Had some significant roof damage and some water come into the house through various ceiling fixtures and vents, but it could have been much worse. Getting a new roof put on Tuesday, water damage did not ruin the sheetrock, only stained it in many places. Lost a tree in the front yard.

I hadn't been out for a week, and was going stir-crazy, so went for a little 200 mile ride today on the FZ to try out the new Corbin seat.

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
i'm sorry, i didnt realize we were supposed to be doing update pics, i thouhgt it was a start to finish sort of deal....i suck, sorry.

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
i'm sorry, i didnt realize we were supposed to be doing update pics, i thouhgt it was a start to finish sort of deal....i suck, sorry.

Fail!

Nah, j/k. Its really up to you if you want to do updates or not. I was hoping everyone would do that and we would get some friendly competition going on over some miles. But that hasnt happened too much.

But its no big deal. You can show just your final mileage if you like.

-bryan

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
All those extra cc's must be putting you ahead of everyone else, lol.

I wish I could ride as much as you...

I am a few hundred miles short of having put 10000 miles on my bike since I got last october 20th.

Hopefully after this weekend.

-bryan

S

sportrider

I just realized you only have me listed as ridden 755 miles. I bought my bike new on 7-5-08 with 0 miles on it...

I own this contest!!!! :D

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just looked and i am winning.... sweet... Sportrider, chill out with the miles.... you are starting to scare me on that thing...

agmom98

Navy mom
Reaction score
www.agmom98.com
I just looked and i am winning.... sweet... Sportrider, chill out with the miles.... you are starting to scare me on that thing...

What class are you in: Commuter or Weekend Warrior?

Lucky for me, I can ride here in Houston right up until Dec 31, and might not even need to wear my heated gear to do so. :D

agmom98

Navy mom
Reaction score
www.agmom98.com
holy crap!!! 4000 miles in a month!!!!!:eek: I better log out and hit the road!!!!:D

I've been BMW-less for the last two months, that's why so many miles. My little FZ has had to pick up the slack for a while. But, fortunately for all of us, my new '09 BMW came in today and I take delivery of it tomorrow. My BMW has always been my "beast of burden" so to speak, doing the big miles. Last year I did 40,000 miles on my previous one.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No pic... don't have the bike today. 5519 is this months update.

With two weeks vacation, some rainy days and two more weekends of traveling, I didn't get to ride the bike much at all! :(