Attention: SA Fizzers....ASBK at Mallala Meet!

buzzbomb

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
Visit site
You can take BBQ's into Mallala...no stress....if ya gonna be there, come and pay us a visit, would love to meet.

And re the FZ6 Cup....Mallala is not a FZ6 Cup round...

:thumbup:

Cool, glad to hear the barby's welcome at the track, and It'd be great to meet you guys. Shame about the lack of fz6 cup...I went a couple of years ago on the saturday and I got some good shots of the FZs qualifying, but I lost some of my photos on the computer (and didn't back them up...DOH!)

Hope I can get some even better shots with decent equipment this time round! See ya at the track...

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Cool, glad to hear the barby's welcome at the track, and It'd be great to meet you guys. Shame about the lack of fz6 cup...I went a couple of years ago on the saturday and I got some good shots of the FZs qualifying, but I lost some of my photos on the computer (and didn't back them up...DOH!)

Hope I can get some even better shots with decent equipment this time round! See ya at the track...

am guessing at this point, we will base ourselves out the back of the piuts, on the mound, near turn 3...as they exit turn 3 for the back straight....

:rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Barbeque organised for Breakfast, meat ordered......it's almost time to get to the races boys!

remember 8am sharp at the workshop for breakfast....

Mikey, any chance we can bring the trailer...just in case anyone gets messy...no names, just thinking!!!!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys...weather forecast is looking crappy for Sunday...if it's cats & dogs, i will be taking the tin top.....no point in riding in the rain on a dead straight road...and get wet for no reason....will have space for at least 2 in the car....

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Barbeque organised for Breakfast, meat ordered......it's almost time to get to the races boys!

remember 8am sharp at the workshop for breakfast....

Mikey, any chance we can bring the trailer...just in case anyone gets messy...no names, just thinking!!!!

LOL...not on my car.....no towbar. Never really needed it with a big wagon with roof racks.

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys...weather forecast is looking crappy for Sunday...if it's cats & dogs, i will be taking the tin top.....no point in riding in the rain on a dead straight road...and get wet for no reason....will have space for at least 2 in the car....

Sheese...that's a bit soft...lol....Says the guy who'll be sitting in his car:D.

I'll be able to ferry a folk as well if this happens.

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
From BOM:

Sunday Shower or two. Min 9 Max 16

don't be soft I rode in worse tonight.

It aint about being soft! I will ride in the wet if i have to, without a pang of doubt...but if you can take another option on a dead straight piece of crap road, when it's more about the destination, rather than the ride, then why not take the dry option, and not stand around in wet gear all day, at one of the most consistently coldest, windiest spots around...Mallala is not pleasent when it turns the weather on....

If that's the forecast, and it is only passing showers, i will gladly ride...my pillion would prefer to ride, no matter what!!!

Let's wait & see...whatever happens, i will have the bike & car at the shop to cover all eventuality's..

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It aint about being soft! I will ride in the wet if i have to, without a pang of doubt...but if you can take another option on a dead straight piece of crap road, when it's more about the destination, rather than the ride, then why not take the dry option, and not stand around in wet gear all day, at one of the most consistently coldest, windiest spots around...Mallala is not pleasent when it turns the weather on....

If that's the forecast, and it is only passing showers, i will gladly ride...my pillion would prefer to ride, no matter what!!!

Let's wait & see...whatever happens, i will have the bike & car at the shop to cover all eventuality's..

Cor blimey, I reckon you're all soft...lol...a bit of water never hurt anyone, and I'm nice enough to let you shelter beside my car....lol...sorry can't let you in it all wet...LMAO:D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Cor blimey, I reckon you're all soft...lol...a bit of water never hurt anyone, and I'm nice enough to let you shelter beside my car....lol...sorry can't let you in it all wet...LMAO:D

A few wet & stinky bikers might be just what your car needs Mikey...get rid of the Squid smell!

:Flip:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok boys....my esky is packed.....beer, bourbon, soft drinks, snags, rissoles, onions, bread, tomato's, eggs, fighting tools....sauces, etc...

Mikey has also got lots of Lamb Chops, etc....and has the gas organised for my lil Barbeque....

You are welcome to bring your own drinks, and meat, but i reckon we have the food side of things covered....

At this stage...if it's cold & wet, i am taking the Car...if it's only a little dreary....then the bike it is...

See you chaps in the morning...oh, by the way, Lap Records in the Superbikes have already been smashed this weekend!

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok boys....my esky is packed.....beer, bourbon, soft drinks, snags, rissoles, onions, bread, tomato's, eggs, fighting tools....sauces, etc...

Mikey has also got lots of Lamb Chops, etc....and has the gas organised for my lil Barbeque....

You are welcome to bring your own drinks, and meat, but i reckon we have the food side of things covered....

At this stage...if it's cold & wet, i am taking the Car...if it's only a little dreary....then the bike it is...

See you chaps in the morning...oh, by the way, Lap Records in the Superbikes have already been smashed this weekend!

What he said^^^ LOL. The car's loaded up with the goods and all that's left is chairs. I'll have mine and one other spare. If you need a chair picked up etc...giz a yodel....I've got loads of room.:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What he said^^^ LOL. The car's loaded up with the goods and all that's left is chairs. I'll have mine and one other spare. If you need a chair picked up etc...giz a yodel....I've got loads of room.:thumbup:

Barbeque tongs, etc...forgot those suckers! :eek:

Oh and Egg rings, essential on the Barby! :eek:

Oh and clean undies.... :eek:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Barbeque tongs, etc...forgot those suckers! :eek:

Oh and Egg rings, essential on the Barby! :eek:

Oh and clean undies.... :eek:

Clean undies:spank:? We're only going out to La la's. Sheese...you'd think we were going to the ritz:eek::ban:.

I have my Barbie Mate and super long really not very good tongs...lol. They're already in the car.:D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Clean undies:spank:? We're only going out to La la's. Sheese...you'd think we were going to the ritz:eek::ban:.

I have my Barbie Mate and super long really not very good tongs...lol. They're already in the car.:D

Mate, La La's has got it all over the Ritz...does the Ritz have a race track! NO!

So clean underdups it is!

:eek: