Attention: SA Fizzers....ASBK at Mallala Meet!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok SA Fizzers, it's been way to long since we went on a ride together....en masse.

The Australian Superbike Championships are coming to Mallala in 2 weeks time....and i reckon it's a perfect opportunity for all of us SA fizzers to get ourselves together for a ride, followed by a day at the races....

SUNDAY AUGUST 30: Breakfast at my workshop at 8am, followed by a ride to Mallala at 9am. Should be at the track by 10am - 10.30am...depending on whether we take in a few Twisties on the way.

Quiet Beers at the Mallala Pub...at days end, before making our ways home....most should be able to make it home by 6pm....

Wont be just Fizzers, there will be a few other bike nuts joining us on our journey to the races....

This is not a Sports Riding Day.....it's a gentle blat to the track...to get together and chew the fat....we will even get Mikey sorted onto a beastie for the day! or better still...mikey could drive...and take the barbeque....and the Wolfcub....his arch memesis!

Who's coming? Lurkers welcome!

:rockon:

Ok SA Fizzers, it's been way to long since we went on a ride together....en masse.

The Australian Superbike Championships are coming to Mallala in 2 weeks time....and i reckon it's a perfect opportunity for all of us SA fizzers to get ourselves together for a ride, followed by a day at the races....

SUNDAY AUGUST 30: Breakfast at my workshop at 8am, followed by a ride to Mallala at 9am. Should be at the track by 10am - 10.30am...depending on whether we take in a few Twisties on the way.

Quiet Beers at the Mallala Pub...at days end, before making our ways home....most should be able to make it home by 6pm....

Wont be just Fizzers, there will be a few other bike nuts joining us on our journey to the races....

This is not a Sports Riding Day.....it's a gentle blat to the track...to get together and chew the fat....we will even get Mikey sorted onto a beastie for the day! or better still...mikey could drive...and take the barbeque....and the Wolfcub....his arch memesis!

Who's coming? Lurkers welcome!

Just posted something similar in the ride thread...lol.:D

Cheers
Mike

I think I just got in before the wife made plans!

Time to catch up. Coming from Barker I will have a 5am wakeup call....dang

We still got a few things to chat about wolf and this clutch cable is still f#*King me off. lol.

I think I just got in before the wife made plans!

Time to catch up. Coming from Barker I will have a 5am wakeup call....dang

We still got a few things to chat about wolf and this clutch cable is still f#*King me off. lol.

We will fix the cluch cable over breakfast......seeing as it will be at the workshop....is an easy fix...

I guess that means I'm invited... lmao.

I'll have a chat to the missus, think we got stuff planned the weekend after, so should be ok.

Dave, course your freakin' invited! Wouldnt be the same without you lurking in the shadows, smokin' a Marlboro or 6!!!!

Well the other lurker cant come cause im scared of my bike blowing up riding with you. No really we have plans and anyway dont want to wear out my new tyres as quick as wore out the other ones, 5 years is just too quick.

Last edited:
Awesome...Ill be a little early regardless. Not sure how long it will take me to get there.....hmm where is that address again!

Ah I think this is it.

798 Marion Rd Marion SA 5043 - Google Maps

798 Marion Rd Marion SA 5043

Is there any sign writing up yet or shop no.?

signage should be up by the time this event happens......

:thumbup:

hey guys been flatout lately so havent been around :(, unfortuantely im off to quensland for a week on the 30th sounds like mallala is going to be awesome :D

hey guys been flatout lately so havent been around :(, unfortuantely im off to quensland for a week on the 30th sounds like mallala is going to be awesome :D

He'a alive.....Pity you cant come along buddy, would be great to catch up.

:thumbup:

yeah im hanging for a decent ride too :( will def catch up next ride. anyone seen these 7" HD LCD GPS CAR NAVIGATION SYSTEM+SPEAK STREET NAME - eBay, GPS, Electronics. (end time 16-Aug-09 15:17:12 AEST) im looking at enclosing one and mouting it to my bars will do the gps/ rear view camera wich should mount under the exhaust in that little nook, gps and im trying to see wether it will do external comms if it does i should be able to patch into the ignition system and have like a password start up for the bike. dont think ill use the movie playback on it whilst riding though hehe(maybe just at slow speeds jokes)

Can everyone bring there cameras?
I dont care if its video or photo. Had a fantastic idea about making a video compilation and got some wicked ideas for sound track!

I might even have a new camera by the weekend...got my eye on this little Lumix with high def video....so i can catch my crashes in high def! Awesome!

I might even have a new camera by the weekend...got my eye on this little Lumix with high def video....so i can catch my crashes in high def! Awesome!

Noice...I liked the look of that one we saw in the Good Guys the other weekend

Back