Aussies....show us your ride!

Esra

Reaction score
Visit site
\what sort of heel guards did you get? The carbon ones off E-Bay???

Yep those are the ones, they went on nice and easy but not too happy with the fit of the right one. Being picky as I don't think you'd notice to look, just doesn't sit quite flush.

Anyway I'm getting most of the stuff off ebay, then will upgrade to better stuff down the track.

Next big mod will be a set of Two Brothers CF cans, just need to get the cash together.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yep those are the ones, they went on nice and easy but not too happy with the fit of the right one. Being picky as I don't think you'd notice to look, just doesn't sit quite flush.

Anyway I'm getting most of the stuff off ebay, then will upgrade to better stuff down the track.

Next big mod will be a set of Two Brothers CF cans, just need to get the cash together.

Yes, i have a set of those that were on my silver FZ6N, and like yours, the right one does sit a little bit crooked...they look great though.

E-bay is a very good place to pick up good, cheap, rare FZ6 bits & pieces...global site is best!

:thumbup:

s3performance

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, welcome to the forum...that sure is an XR6 colour....did you paint anything other than the tank, that colour....front fender maybe???
Nope, Just the top half of the tank. I had to buy a front fender for it, so I bought a CF one, seemed a shame to paint over it! I

More pics???

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Just a photoshopped image that I did for the panel shop this isn't my bike, but it will show you what I mean by "top half of the tank" until I get some more pics taken.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nope, Just the top half of the tank. I had to buy a front fender for it, so I bought a CF one, seemed a shame to paint over it! I

Just a photoshopped image that I did for the panel shop this isn't my bike, but it will show you what I mean by "top half of the tank" until I get some more pics taken.

Carbon front fender...nice bit of kit! i like the tank, that looks great....maybe some lime green rim stripes???

:thumbup:

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
Well here's my girl.

I've swapped the bar ends, heel sliders and added frame sliders since these were taken.

I've bought some new black mirrors, tail tidy, rego holder and new levers too, will take some pics after it's all done.

Yay another white FZ6N. A rare breed indeed!
I want to get my tail pods, rear wheel guard, and some front mini fairings I got, painted the same white, with the red strip through the centre of the bike.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah a seat cowl with the red stripe would be great, but I use a tank bag a lot.

Where abouts are you in Sydney?
White with the red stripe is the best :rockon:

Don't overdo the red stripe - IMHO I think the stripe down the front fender, tail etc would be too much. Just on the tank is just right :D

It's the best colour out there :steve:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
White with the red stripe is the best :rockon:

Don't overdo the red stripe - IMHO I think the stripe down the front fender, tail etc would be too much. Just on the tank is just right :D

It's the best colour out there :steve:

I've been telling you for years that the RED & WHITE is best.... GO YOU MIGHTY DRAGONS !!!!!! :BLAA: :BLAA:

V​

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's my recently purchased '05 Fizzer.

The guy I bought it off kept it in incredible condition - a man after my own heart!

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice ride mate :thumbup:
I am biased though,I had a blue '05 too ;)

My TDM850 was the same colour, and this one, the FZ6, is absolutely flawless! (the first time I nick it, or get a stone chip or whatever and I'm gonna cry!)

I'm looking at my options at the moment, however, as I have the option of trading this one in on a 2008 or 2009, (with maybe $2000 change-over) and would love to hear if there are any recommendations or advice?

(or even if I'll notice a difference?)

Cheers,
Rick

JayJay

Reaction score
www.maverickrenegades.com
My TDM850 was the same colour, and this one, the FZ6, is absolutely flawless! (the first time I nick it, or get a stone chip or whatever and I'm gonna cry!)

I'm looking at my options at the moment, however, as I have the option of trading this one in on a 2008 or 2009, (with maybe $2000 change-over) and would love to hear if there are any recommendations or advice?

Cheers,
Rick

Enjoy the one your with!

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site

Cheers,
Rick

Its a personal choice really, I'd probably agree with JayJay though, there won't be a huge difference except maybe the black engine and a few minor things. Might be better off spending the money on mods, or just saving for a rainy day?
I think needing the new model every few years is more a Ducati thing, they need to sell the old one to have it dusted off properly and get a new living room ornament :D

boars

Iced coffee fiend
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It is a personal choice but boy do I love the look of the black engine and frame

The silver rear-sets need replacing/painting and then it's all just om nom nom.