Aussies....show us your ride!

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Gees, mine's changed a bit since I posted the above pics!

WP_000539_zpsf63f4c5e.jpg

LOVE this bike!

Cheers,
Rick

Some things never change though..................................... :confused: :confused: :confused:

Its still illegally parked :spank: :spank: :BLAA: :BLAA: :BLAA: looks nice though ;)

Nobby

Reaction score
Visit site
Well after 5yrs & 103000 km of loyal service the fz6 has been put out to pasture(traded).Heres the new beast,brand new 2010 fz1:drool:

carbonar1

....as a kite
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi lads and ladies. :thumbup:

New member from Radelaide here...I've introduced myself in the new Members section, so I'll try not to repeat myself too much. :)

I bought an 06 FZ6N for the Mrs on Monday. It was 7,000kms old and cost $5K, but it had been neglected....

oi3wNWU.jpg

It needed new tyres, oil & filter, brake fluid, coolant, air filter check and clean, and a thorough dismantle/clean/lube/reassemble. I had that done by Wednesday arvo, so I took it to Lobie to scrub in the tyres...

RjvoqSZ.jpg

And now it's refreshed, what a brilliant little machine! I really enjoyed it.
BUT....I had to hand it over...:( And here's my girl on her first ride in 3 years...like a duck to water.

bpfrLDN.jpg

I have crash posts, tapered roller head stem bearings and cups, and fork seals on the way. One fork is weeping slightly, and I want to piss the OEM water they put in the forks, off. And I really need to release some noise and address the snatchy throttle. I can ride around it, but she will struggle to....so I guess a PCIII and some slip-ons are in order.

I'd rather spend a little extra for a quality system, than pay Redline extortionate amounts of $...So if anyone knows of some used mufflers going, please let me know.

Cheers muchly.

Ben. ;)

Last edited:

krushnuts

Where did I put my keys..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like Humps FZ6... Poppin wheelies much?!? :spank:

Hi lads and ladies. :thumbup:

New member from Radelaide here...I've introduced myself in the new Members section, so I'll try not to repeat myself too much. :)

I bought an 06 FZ6N for the Mrs on Monday. It was 7,000kms old and cost $5K, but it had been neglected....

oi3wNWU.jpg

It needed new tyres, oil & filter, brake fluid, coolant, air filter check and clean, and a thorough dismantle/clean/lube/reassemble. I had that done by Wednesday arvo, so I took it to Lobie to scrub in the tyres...

RjvoqSZ.jpg

And now it's refreshed, what a brilliant little machine! I really enjoyed it.
BUT....I had to hand it over...:( And here's my girl on her first ride in 3 years...like a duck to water.

bpfrLDN.jpg

I have crash posts, tapered roller head stem bearings and cups, and fork seals on the way. One fork is weeping slightly, and I want to piss the OEM water they put in the forks, off. And I really need to release some noise and address the snatchy throttle. I can ride around it, but she will struggle to....so I guess a PCIII and some slip-ons are in order.

I'd rather spend a little extra for a quality system, than pay Redline extortionate amounts of $...So if anyone knows of some used mufflers going, please let me know.

Cheers muchly.

Ben. ;)

Harlequin Angel

Reaction score
Visit site
Well I'm new to the site & will post pics soon of my baby.

She's an 09fz6n with harlequin paint. In the short time I've owned her she has been given a tail tidy, renthal bars, spikey mirrors and Led indicators. Waiting on my two brothers carbon fibre exhaust from the states. The exhaust & power commander will be an early xmas present to myself :)

Harlequin Angel

Reaction score
Visit site
Here's a few pics of my 09 fz6n. Unsure why some things were underlined in my last post but I am looking forward to new pipes. The first 2 were taken before I made any changes and the last one was taken on Sunday.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's a few pics of my 09 fz6n. Unsure why some things were underlined in my last post but I am looking forward to new pipes. The first 2 were taken before I made any changes and the last one was taken on Sunday.

That paint is different with purple into grey blending/gradient.

Those underlines you see are the forum software creating links to other internet sites when you type text it recognizes. The text should be blue in color and if you click on it, it will redirect you to an outside site. :)
Click on one!

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Well you're certainly going to stand out in a line up of FZ6's! :)

Sith Lord

Reaction score
Visit site
Just searched and realised mine never made it on this thread (at least not under my ownership). Here she is pretty much when I bought it. Quite a few mods already done. A few more done by me over the last few years. Currently undergoing a colour transformation. Stay tuned.......

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just searched and realised mine never made it on this thread (at least not under my ownership). Here she is pretty much when I bought it. Quite a few mods already done. A few more done by me over the last few years. Currently undergoing a colour transformation. Stay tuned.......

That's not yours....... It's got a belly pan !!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :spank: :spank: :spank:

That's just mean , sorry BAD BAD HUMPY !! :D :D

Blackcombe

Reaction score
Visit site
Here's my girl the day after purchasing. 2004 model, quite clean, well maintained and pretty much stock at this stage. Stock exhaust is a bit to silent for me though.

Last edited:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's my girl the day after purchasing. 2004 model, quite clean, well maintained and pretty much stock at this stage. Stock exhaust is a bit to silent for me though.

Nice looking ride mate :thumbup: :thumbup: Would be awesome to see some of you South Aussies revive the group ride thread ;) ;)

cornerman

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi blokes

This is my N.T.M. 2005 FZ6N with 30K on it

Shes been around a bit. First registered in Vic then up to North Coast NSW where a proud owner put Yoshis on it and posted on You tube http://youtu.be/1FjAYRL331I
I bought it off a bloke less tha 15 ks from me in Norther Syd. I got this to commute and abit of fun on week ends

I would take the ventura brackets off but something will come up and I'll need them.
Needs headstem bearings