Aussies....show us your ride!

krushnuts

Where did I put my keys..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hooked on moding mine now! Always lookin around for a different this or that, no rhyme or reason to it lol

Lurrrv the black nekid.. :rockon:

As you can tell, I kinda like the tbrs too! They just sound so damn good at 10k rpm

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hooked on moding mine now! Always lookin around for a different this or that, no rhyme or reason to it lol

Lurrrv the black nekid.. :rockon:

As you can tell, I kinda like the tbrs too! They just sound so damn good at 10k rpm

LOL! Another black naked...that brings the count to 4 amongst Aussie forum members i think!

LUUUUUV the black naked!

Almost as much as i like my TB's....they just sound raucous and rude everywhere! :rockon::Flip::rockon::Flip:

Z

Zealadin

Blasphemy, my ar$e! You try sitting on something like an R1 for 1000km's in one day!

:D

Awww poor baby :D
Thats why I chose an FZ6!
Going for a 1100k weekend trip (both ways) next weekend, will be the first big test :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Awww poor baby :D
Thats why I chose an FZ6!
Going for a 1100k weekend trip (both ways) next weekend, will be the first big test :D

yep...exactly, buy an FZ6, And get 3 bikes in one...a commuter, a sports bike for the twisties, and a decent tourer.....done about 10000km's of touring on mine.....just great! flogged it through the twisties.....just great! risde it to and from work, or school with the 10 year old hanging off the back....just great!

:rockon:

Z

Zealadin

Yea absolutely, thats what really drew me to the bike in the first place via the reveiws, well apart from the fact I think its the sexiest 600 available :p (that had a tiny || impact too)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yea absolutely, thats what really drew me to the bike in the first place via the reveiws, well apart from the fact I think its the sexiest 600 available :p (that had a tiny || impact too)

good call......went looking for a naked 600, first one i saw was the fizzer, liked it a lot, then i rode it...liked it a lot more, leaves the rest of them, apart from the Triumph, in the shade...especiaaly the kwaka z750....i think some one was joking when they put that engine in a Kawasaki...lacking, is not the word...most un-kawasaki!

:eek:

Z

Zealadin

Yea I was pretty disapointed by the z750 too,
I actually chose not to test ride the triumph because the price difference was really large and I didn't like the look anywhere near as much. I've heard the engine is great but I wanted the all round bike. The guy at the dealership said if I was happy with the fz6 not to bother with the triumph because it could make it a more confusing choice
Good advice I think :p

You don't have any knowledge of the Dri-rider Nordic Pro, do you? I have got an add from team moto they are selling them for 239$, and I need a better ( and more waterproof) winter jacket, and with the weekend away considering grabbing one (last time I did this trip it rained for 99.98% of the journey)

mickdesu

Reaction score
Visit site
This is my baby, unfortunately feeling a little neglected with all the rain and cold, i'll do one, or the other - but not both!

I actually had a look at your bike to buy, obviously before you purchase... crazy. Its good condition bike for sure!!!! On that day, I purchased FZ6N...

ooops, this is first time to post and I posted wrong spot... Now I cannot delete too. Bloody beginner web rider.. allow me. I was too excited to see the bike that I test ride before I get my one...

Last edited:
Z

Zealadin

Awesome stuff! Your picture links seem to have not quite worked though : (

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yea I was pretty disapointed by the z750 too,
I actually chose not to test ride the triumph because the price difference was really large and I didn't like the look anywhere near as much. I've heard the engine is great but I wanted the all round bike. The guy at the dealership said if I was happy with the fz6 not to bother with the triumph because it could make it a more confusing choice
Good advice I think :p

You don't have any knowledge of the Dri-rider Nordic Pro, do you? I have got an add from team moto they are selling them for 239$, and I need a better ( and more waterproof) winter jacket, and with the weekend away considering grabbing one (last time I did this trip it rained for 99.98% of the journey)

i have the summit pro pants, and they are hardcore.....i have a friend who has the nordic pro jacket, and he loves it...very warm and dry....

Dri rider stuff is pretty damn good these days, and that's a great price...aussie made too, so easy to get fixed if it does cack itself!

:thumbup:

Z

Zealadin

Yea that was my line of thought too, I know they got some not-so-good reveiws early days, but now they get a much better writeup, my Ixon jacket has been great, but for some reason the waterproofing seems to have died, and its also not a full length, nor with proper waterproof arms/collar