Aussies....show us your ride!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll add another naked black one to the Australia count for you. My little baby has just received a new set of ears on her......Rizoma Circuit 743's.

Nice mirrors buddy...bet you they cost you a pretty penny at Australian prices...Rizoma aint cheap in this part of the World....

great to see yet another Aussie in here....

:thumbup:

spock

Reaction score
Visit site
Wolfman, at least you there can get Rizoma parts, here in Colombia you can't get anything of that, you need to order them from some USA store and that costs a loooot :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wolfman, at least you there can get Rizoma parts, here in Colombia you can't get anything of that, you need to order them from some USA store and that costs a loooot :D

similar story here, last time i checked...was going to cost me nearly $500 australian to buy the set of Rizoma mirrors i liked.....$500 for mirrors.....that's crazy stuff!

hope that's changed recently???

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
similar story here, last time i checked...was going to cost me nearly $500 australian to buy the set of Rizoma mirrors i liked.....$500 for mirrors.....that's crazy stuff!

hope that's changed recently???

For that sort of dough, you could probably find a dodgey surgeon who'll sew eyes into the back of your head:eek::spank::D...lol

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
For that sort of dough, you could probably find a dodgey surgeon who'll sew eyes into the back of your head:eek::spank::D...lol

For that sort of dough...you can get a power commander, and a truckload more ponies! :rockon:

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice mirrors buddy...bet you they cost you a pretty penny at Australian prices...Rizoma aint cheap in this part of the World....

great to see yet another Aussie in here....

Early birthday present from the missus.....so who am I to complain. Cost $330 (Aus) delivered from PJ Parts.

Very happy with them so far.....although fine tuning the visibility still.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Humpy's new steed , pick her up Monday :D

Went for the FJR1300 Hey Mr Humpy....nice choice for a bloke of your proportions, sensible, practicle, and a whole heap of fun....nice work buddy, hope you enjoy your new ride.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Went for the FJR1300 Hey Mr Humpy....nice choice for a bloke of your proportions, sensible, practicle, and a whole heap of fun....nice work buddy, hope you enjoy your new ride.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

XJR mate not FJR :)....Yes a very sensible option for me and oh so comfy.....Hell of a lot better handling than i thought especially when i get the fully adjustable front end sorted :thumbup:.....And for the ride away price of $10000 i aint gunna whinge , now ive just got choose a pipe that i like , they even threw that into the deal :woot:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
XJR mate not FJR :)....Yes a very sensible option for me and oh so comfy.....Hell of a lot better handling than i thought especially when i get the fully adjustable front end sorted :thumbup:.....And for the ride away price of $10000 i aint gunna whinge , now ive just got choose a pipe that i like , they even threw that into the deal :woot:

Lol....it was 4.30am in the morning....sorry dude....doesnt that yammie have Ohlins suspension as standard at the rear at least???

MattyA

Reaction score
Visit site
pb200094.jpg

pb200096.jpg

Rumpole of the Bailey

Reaction score
Visit site
Just traded my CBF250 in.
Picking up a secondhand 2009 FZ6 S on Thursday.
Regd in March 2009 and only done 4500kms. Older bloke bought it and trading in on a FZ1.

Looking forward to being able to do greater than 80 kph into the wind.
Oh yeah, and my regular midweek runs to lorne from Geelong.
Bring it on.

That is, if 'she who must be obeyed' doesn't mind.
Cheers Blokes,
Rumpole

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just traded my CBF250 in.
Picking up a secondhand 2009 FZ6 S on Thursday.
Regd in March 2009 and only done 4500kms. Older bloke bought it and trading in on a FZ1.

Looking forward to being able to do greater than 80 kph into the wind.
Oh yeah, and my regular midweek runs to lorne from Geelong.
Bring it on.

That is, if 'she who must be obeyed' doesn't mind.
Cheers Blokes,
Rumpole

:welcome: to the forum Rumpole , always like seeing more Aussies around....

Rumpole of the Bailey

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome.
A bloke has already helped me to get some seat luggage sorted as I don't want to spoil the looks of the bike with a Ventura rack like I had on the CBF.
I can actually recall carrying a swag, tent and 50ltr RJays bag on the little Honda on my trip over Mount Hotham in March. Not much room left for a 93kg 6' 2" Standard Size Aussie.

Thanks again.

Next stop, bike alarm as I live in a Yuppie area and no doubt the YZ6 is more 'stealable' than a CBF

Rumpole