Been a long time.

Hey poorboy!!! It must have been like 2 years since we rode together... Cali Rider and I were wondering where you had disappeared... what happened?

Welcome back :)

Man Sean, been really a long time. Have you been riding? Where have you been?

Talk about a blast from the past. You missied some epic rides!

Just kinda fell out of the scene. Almost got rid of the bike, but I kept it. Last time I sold my bike I regretted it. I have been riding around my house a little bit.
Been going out rock crawling alot with my jeep and wife and kids but its getting expensive.
Danny sold his bike and moved to colorado, thats another reason I quit riding.
I went to palomar one time this summer thats the only ride I went on.

Good to see all you guys are still here. Any new bikes or anything?:thumbup:

Just kinda fell out of the scene. Almost got rid of the bike, but I kept it. Last time I sold my bike I regretted it. I have been riding around my house a little bit.
Been going out rock crawling alot with my jeep and wife and kids but its getting expensive.
Danny sold his bike and moved to colorado, thats another reason I quit riding.
I went to palomar one time this summer thats the only ride I went on.

Good to see all you guys are still here. Any new bikes or anything?:thumbup:

I "got rid of" my FZ6 back in 2008 in Big Bear and have since moved onto a Triumph Street Triple R. I love the new bike and am a lot more careful riding now. I realized just how much more I had to learn that day...

Glad to hear you are still riding, even if infrequent.

I "got rid of" my FZ6 back in 2008 in Big Bear and have since moved onto a Triumph Street Triple R. I love the new bike and am a lot more careful riding now. I realized just how much more I had to learn that day...

Glad to hear you are still riding, even if infrequent.

Triple R, how do you like that? I have heard really good things about that bike.
Good to see your still riding.

What happen to nimzo, and the guy with the zx-14 I forget his name.

Triple R, how do you like that? I have heard really good things about that bike.
Good to see your still riding.

What happen to nimzo, and the guy with the zx-14 I forget his name.

nimzo is still around... he came to the track with us not too long ago...

The guy with the ZX14 is PCHBreeze... haven't heard from him in a long time................... I think he sold his ZX14 for a Ninja250 though...

I don't have any FZ6 anymore either... moved on to a Buell XB12S... cool little toy :)

Let's ride!!!! :rockon:

lol that was NOT a joke though... I think that's what he did...

I saw a Ninja 250 a few weeks ago on Montezuma and he was blasting it! Hahaha! He was hangin with the liter bikes in the turns! :rockon:
I watched him from the lookout and he stayed with the other bike.

Hey Sean. I don't believe we've met. I'm Cliff and I get the pleasure of riding with a lot of greats peeps from the forum. Hope to meet you soon for a ride!

Back