Bike cover stolen, neighbor moves bike

darius

Never stop exploring
Reaction score
Visit site
Poor tcmalker. What ever did he do?
Edit: Don't watch embedded (click YouTube button) to see his comments and where to skip to.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0lyhBVHdj8]Neighbor moved my bike! - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQs0NpsbhUU]Motorcycle cover thief - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Interesting to watch, but really - did it need to be so long?

I kept sitting there, thinking - something's gotta happen soon, surely?

Bitch seriously needs a'slappin for touching the bike!

Cheers,
Rick

sloring

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
the motorcycle cover thief is a parasite, too many of these ****roaches running around

the stupid lady is inconsiderate and stupid.

Powerman

Reaction score
Visit site
I think she moved it to say you parked in her space. As far as the thief, a pellet gun with night vision scope and a shot to the ass would teach him a lesson.

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think she moved it to say you parked in her space. As far as the thief, a pellet gun with night vision scope and a shot to the ass would teach him a lesson.

Apparently, if you read the other site, it is an 'unclaimed', or unassigned spot for first come, first served.

Tcmalker has 2 cars, and a bike. The bitch has two cars.

The funny thing is that, if they angle parked, they'd be able to fit both cars AND the bike in there, easily.

Doesn't change the fact this bitch moved his bike with no authority.

Allegedly tcmalker has bought a house with a garage, now, so it shan't be a problem again.

Cheers,
Rick

darius

Never stop exploring
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't get why he doesn't park the bike behind one of his cars. He'd also do well to get an alarmed disc lock and also lock the cover.

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Because he doesn't want his bike blocked in.

As for the lock, if this is the first time she's done it, it wasn't an issue before.

He apparently owned one of the apartments, whereas she was just renting one of them.

Still doesn't alter the fact she moved his bike, with little to no knowledge of how to do so. (steering lock was on, she could have just unclipped the cover, it looks likes she nearly dropped it, etc)

How would most of YOU feel, if you drove home, left your window down and ran upstairs for a couple of minutes, just to come out and find one of your neighbours had put the car in neutral and moved it, for no other reason, than a sense of misguided entitlement to a car space SHE DIDN'T OWN/have ANY right to?

I'd be seriously pissed.....

Cheers,
Rick

darius

Never stop exploring
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd be mad as hell. Those neighbors' actions are inexcusable. Bikes are lifted all the time from apt. complexes. Just saying he'd do well to make his bike a little less vulnerable. He has insurance so he's not a complete muppet.

By parking behind a car you make it less visible and harder to lift onto a truck. Yeah he may not have the room. Kick stands can be used to pivot back around if space is tight.