Bike of the month winner for August is........

Avalon786

Reaction score
Visit site
this was rigged!!!
Haha, as long as the picture didnt win only because of the bike, i dont think the bike should matter as much as the picture itself, of the lighting, the creativity of the shot, the angle, the emotion the picture makes the viewer feel. Because if all it takes to win is a tricked out bike anyone with money can do that :p

S

sportrider

congrats David!!!!!

SPEECH!!!! SPEECH!!!!! SPEECH!!!!!!:thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Are you serious? I really did not think I`d win!! That's awesome! :rockon::cheer:

I think you guys just gave it to me out of pity! :D

Seriously, thank you all, I am flattered and it's a nice memorial for that bike...

J

jsteinb95

I think you guys just gave it to me out of pity! :D
Are you kidding me????? Here's the vote count

Defy: 7
biker_dude: 7
Wavex (which is you :D ) : 8
reiobard: 2
FZ6inNH: 3
Mattcosta: 4
tolgatt:1
lonesoldier: 2
Avalon: 1

out of pitty? please, like I would let that happen.

BTW: Congrats! ;)

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice fight! Thanks Janette... I meant out of pity because the bike is destroyed and I have to drive an SUV everyday.... it`s been rough!!! :) if all goes right I`ll be test riding the Triumphs and Buells tomorrow morning.... can`t wait.

BTW, the other party accepted full liability for the accident... just waiting for the cash now :D

J

jsteinb95

Nice fight! Thanks Janette... I meant out of pity because the bike is destroyed and I have to drive an SUV everyday.... it`s been rough!!! :) if all goes right I`ll be test riding the Triumphs and Buells tomorrow morning.... can`t wait.

BTW, the other party accepted full liability for the accident... just waiting for the cash now :D

Everybody that voted for you added some kind of comment saying: that bike is bada$$ R.I.P....lol..or something along those lines.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Eric! I actually voted for your pic... love the angle... classic photo too imo!

Thanks David! It's hard to compete with a one-off like yours. There's no doubt why that bike was supposed to be under the tent at Laguna-Seca!

You certainly deserved one last hurrah for that bike.

Now that it is no longer around though.... :sinister: ;) Someone else can win!

S

sportrider

maybe we should open BOTM up to all bikes??? maybe... just maybe...

(the day dream begins... first off I'd like to thank everyone who made this possible...) :D