Brand new LFX18A1-BS12 for sale

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
According to the Shoria web site, you can use your standard battery tender if it does not have a desulfation mode.
If you are going to put the battery in storage the Shoria specific charger has a store mode which would be better to have. :)

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If you read all of the info on their site, there really is no need for a tender, unless your bike has a parasitic draw or you're planning to store it for a loong time. Without draw, it can easily sit for a month or 2.

I've never used charger on mine and my battery is too small for my bike (14). I'd definitely buy this if I needed one. Great deal.

2007Z6ALL-LED

Reaction score
Visit site
No one needs Lithium battery?, this battery is powerful :)..last call until Wednesday next week. And if no one buys it, I will close the thread and install on mine as I will replace my air filter (got a good deal on Yamaha OEM filter $24.99 shipped fleebay!)

Come on,,PM me,,I know someone's out here need one,,,maybe saving $$ for Thanksgiving/Christmas...this is your chance of saving! :)

I will probably request to close the thread down on Tues or Wed.

thx,
jh

Last edited:

2007Z6ALL-LED

Reaction score
Visit site
Guessed what I used for my 1 year-old Yuasa Sealed Lead-Acid battery as for the best of use for house purpose!!!!

I installed it in my 4Kw power generator...it's a beast ...just a click,,the power generator started immediately...at least I found a good place for its use and the Shorai LFX18A1 is perfect now to power my bike...