Bris Fizz

Im of the conclusion that people who dont drink cane cutters cordial must like wax their chest and stuff...... :jawdrop: :eek: :

You made coke come out of my nose:spank::spank::spank:....PMSL:rof::rof:

The first one always hits me like sucking old spice off an old man's undershirt and nearly snaps my neck, but then they go down slicker than greased snot:thumbup:
Cheers
Mike

Last edited:
C'mon all u Bris Fizzers , i havent had 1 taker on this ride yet :( there will definatly be Me , 1 R1 , 2 ninja's (250 & 600) , and a Trumpy Daytona :D but i want fizzers it wont be the same without you's :(

Grab some of our pics and make little cutouts and stick them to the inside edges of your visor. It'll be like we're all riding beside you...lol.:cheer:
Cheers
Mike

Grab some of our pics and make little cutouts and stick them to the inside edges of your visor. It'll be like we're all riding beside you...lol.:cheer:
Cheers
Mike

Mike, looks like we are going to have to ride to sunny Queensland, and give ol' humps some fizzers to ride with! That should up the mileage a bit! :eek:

:eek::eek: My nice round tires will get all flat in the middle:(...lol...Could fly up. Could put a handle on the back of my jacket, sit on the bike and call myself carry-on..lol. Might be a little tough turning around on the plane though.:D It'll have to be a trailer job I reckon:(. I'm probably going to head up to Lake Awoonga next year some time for some Barra fishing out of the kayak. If I put a tow bar on my car I could trailer my bike up there too and do both:rockon::cheer::thumbup:.
Cheers
Mike

:eek::eek: My nice round tires will get all flat in the middle:(...lol...Could fly up. Could put a handle on the back of my jacket, sit on the bike and call myself carry-on..lol. Might be a little tough turning around on the plane though.:D It'll have to be a trailer job I reckon:(. I'm probably going to head up to Lake Awoonga next year some time for some Barra fishing out of the kayak. If I put a tow bar on my car I could trailer my bike up there too and do both:rockon::cheer::thumbup:.
Cheers
Mike

Man...i wanna go with ya! Barra fishing.....only thing better is eating the Barra after you have caught it.

Road trip! :rockon:

:D:D:D:thumbup: Lookout Queensland:eek::eek::D. :rockon:

Gary, Matt, Me, and apparently you, have no ties, or lives! would not take much to convince Matt & Gary to join in.........

Scary Stuff.......4 crazy croweaters descending upon the Sunshine state!

It's an idea!

:eek:

C'mon all u Bris Fizzers , i havent had 1 taker on this ride yet :( there will definatly be Me , 1 R1 , 2 ninja's (250 & 600) , and a Trumpy Daytona :D but i want fizzers it wont be the same without you's :(

well, I'll be the 2nd fizzer.....:rockon:

I'm probably going to head up to Lake Awoonga next year some time for some Barra fishing out of the kayak. If I put a tow bar on my car I could trailer my bike up there too and do both:rockon::cheer::thumbup:.
Cheers
Mike

Hey Mike , if u come up here to go fishing let me know i'll hook the boat up and be rite there with ya :thumbup: Awoonga is the bomb :D just look at this prize Barra a mate of mine scored last time we were there..........

Gary, Matt, Me, and apparently you, have no ties, or lives! would not take much to convince Matt & Gary to join in.........

Scary Stuff.......4 crazy croweaters descending upon the Sunshine state!

It's an idea!

:eek:

Sounds like an awesome idea start working on it i'll be rite there with ya's :thumbup:

Back