Bris Fizz

Going for a quickie this morn, nebo/glorious, wivenhoe 'n back. Leaving in about 1/2 an hour :BLAA:

Grrrrrr if I wasnt so crook i'd join you :( , I feel like $h1t

Spewin Humps, get well man!

Awesome morning, zero traffick, except for some bikes - of which there were few, only about 10 at Glorious cafe. Noticed a black fz6 pass on the other side of the road, and thought it was Paul, so I turned around and caught him at the turn off. Wasn't Paul, but Steve (not sure - I'm hopeless with names lol). Had a chat with him and some others then headed back through Glorious/nebo 'n home.

Focussed more on relaxing my arms through corners and more agressive posture helped me wear another cm off the 'strips and made for another successful jaunt, yeeehar :D

Glad to get the ride done, looks to be a wet week end according to the bom...

It was a year ago & it was fffing big. Half my licence gone in one ride :spank:

That sucks man, the boys in blue were there - I spied one pointing his camera at me and gave him a nod, he smiled and nodded back as I sedately putted past him... In a shiney blue commodore, I saw him again later on, in "hot persuite" of a cager lol

I rarely break the speed limit up there anyways, lots of fun to be had in those twisties sitting right on 80 all the way through - just love how the r1 pulls strong from the bottom of 2nd outta corners (or 3rd, or ... nah!)

Noticed a black fz6 pass on the other side of the road, and thought it was Paul, so I turned around and caught him at the turn off. Wasn't Paul, but Steve ...

wished it was me, wouldv'e been good up there saturday morning. Had to drop my new toy (hilux) in for a mod - rhino lining in the tub, looks real good...

Does anyone know what rain gear to get in brisbane?
Really need some!
I have a rain jacket and pants but they are cheap one and they won't let air in.
So, I am wet anyway, either by the rain or sweat!

I hate this weather!

Really need some!
I have a rain jacket and pants but they are cheap one and they won't let air in.

I hate this weather!

I use this Dririder Hurricane Rain Suit - Bikebiz - New & Used Motorcycles, Motorcycle Parts & Motorbike Accessories while riding to work but when heading home I just leave it under the seat & deal with the elements :eek: There is always a nice warm shower at home :D

Really need some!

I hate this weather!

I hate it too, but when I've got my rain suite on, it's great! Strange I spose, but I feel all comfy and safe inside it - and I'm talking about an actual rain suite here ok peeps, not the kind used on women of ill repute...

Got caught in a sudden downpour a couple of years ago and was passing nearby Brisbane Motorcycles. So I made a small detour and picked up a basic two piece rain suite by MotoDry (Lighting Jacket & Pants). $90. It's an outer shell, so designed to fit over whatever it is your wearing. All stiching is protected with plastic re-inforcements and it's 100% water proof. I've worn them countless times and they've never ever leaked.

If you need them right now, that's where I'd head.

What about footwear?
I am currently using a pair of hiking boots which is not that waterproof and the bottom is too thick..

thanks

I ride in Falco Axis boots :thumbup: Light , comfy & 100% waterproof :rockon:
AXIS.jpg

Anybody interested in a visit to the Aussie Motorcycle Museum on Sunday ?? Im thinking a run over Nebo/Glorious into the museum then to the Brightview Hotel for lunch then SYC Rd & Glorious/Nebo home again :thumbup:

Ill be pretty messed up from friday night/saturday.

My ROOSTERS play some team from Qld friday night to make the GF & then I have a big one for the AFL Grand Final.

So, I think 2 cartons are required :D

Back