Bris Fizz

Humpy is riding to work via Split Yard Ck , Mt G then Nebo on Friday morning if anybody is interested in joining me for a relaxed morning jolly :eek: :D

Scrap this idea , I wasnt leaving that early anyway Azz :) but I was riding to work yesterday & realised that my bike was nearly 1000k's over due for a service :eek: :spank: :spank: Man that came around fast :( so im minimising the use of it until I get her booked in on Tuesday I hope :thumbup:

Scrap this idea , I wasnt leaving that early anyway Azz :) but I was riding to work yesterday & realised that my bike was nearly 1000k's over due for a service :eek: :spank: :spank: Man that came around fast :( so im minimising the use of it until I get her booked in on Tuesday I hope :thumbup:

Ahh yeah, I didn't wake up anyway :rolleyes:

10k service? She'll be like new! :D

i believe Bris Fizz is long over due for a sunny coast circuit. how does the last weekend of this month sound? :confused:
I have found a few extra roads to show you all. any preference to day?

i believe Bris Fizz is long over due for a sunny coast circuit. how does the last weekend of this month sound? :confused:

Boooo :( The in-laws are having their 50th wedding anniversary that week end - the whole extended family is heading up the coast for the whole week end - how selfish! It's my birthday as well...

I'm up for a squirt tomorrow though, gotta be home by 12. :cheer:

Boooo :( The in-laws are having their 50th wedding anniversary that week end - the whole extended family is heading up the coast for the whole week end - how selfish! It's my birthday as well...

I'm up for a squirt tomorrow though, gotta be home by 12. :cheer:

Whaaaa? New bike!?
I'd go, but I probably wouldn't be able to keep up with your beast :BLAA:.

If you're gonna go somewhere, post up, and I'll probably tag along.

Last saturday of September have a date with the TV & a carton. It doesn't even matter if the Swannies are not there, still love AFL Grand Final day.

Sunday don't feel too good obviously......

Whaaaa? New bike!?
I'd go, but I probably wouldn't be able to keep up with your beast :BLAA:.

If you're gonna go somewhere, post up, and I'll probably tag along.

Was thinking a dash over nebo/glorious to wivenhoe 'n back, could prolly squeez in a bit more, kilcoy loop perhaps? it's been a while, so not sure on timings though... I need some kays on the odo to get this 1st service out of the way, so I really don't think I'll be pushing any thing very hard ;)

Kick off 8ish from ...?

I'll be checking back here early in the morn, around 6am.

Last saturday of September have a date with the TV & a carton. It doesn't even matter if the Swannies are not there, still love AFL Grand Final day.

Sunday don't feel too good obviously......

Caaarrn the swannies, was sooo good to belt the lions the other week!:Flip:

Was thinking a dash over nebo/glorious to wivenhoe 'n back, could prolly squeez in a bit more, kilcoy loop perhaps? it's been a while, so not sure on timings though... I need some kays on the odo to get this 1st service out of the way, so I really don't think I'll be pushing any thing very hard ;)

Kick off 8ish from ...?

I'll be checking back here early in the morn, around 6am.

Where do you live?
I'm down in Beenleigh. Milton Maccas?

I'll have to check what's going on in the morning too, I might have to take my brother to tennis.
Will let ya know.

Where do you live?
I'm down in Beenleigh. Milton Maccas?

I'll have to check what's going on in the morning too, I might have to take my brother to tennis.
Will let ya know.

Mate I'm in Fairfield, you could drop by here on the way.

Great little jaunt through the hillside this morning, met up with Paul and had an uninterrupted (except for a stop at the coffee shop) wiz through nebo/glorious and onto wivenhoe 'n back. Worn another cm off my 'strips, which was good enough for me as I'm still getting to know my new 'lady'.

It's a freakin beautiful day fellas! Not a cloud in the sky and a very very comfy 24°C. Nebo/Glorious was just right, with the morning dew almost completely evaporated and very little debris on the road.

Can't wait for that first service :D

well, since a few are busy that weekend, maybe try the 1st weekend in October

Went for a ride today, passed through here:

4992035295_100165b568_b.jpg

And headed up around Wivenhoe then back along Northbrook Parkway and Mt G/Nebo. Was a good ride, and got a few nice pictures which can be seen on my photostream. I'm not going to IMG tag them all atm, because I'm pretty darn tired, so just go take a look on my flickr page.

Flickr: thekidwiththehair's Photostream

I know this isn't the photography thread, but any suggestions would be appreciated :D (I'm only in point and shoot mode atm, because every time I leave it I seem to stuff up!)

Its a great little bakery that one Azz :thumbup: What time did you head that way ?? I ride past it when I do Mt G/Nebo on my way to work :D

There is a BOTM winner in those bridge photo's mate for sure :thumbup: I love the one with the bolts in the foreground :D

Its a great little bakery that one Azz :thumbup: What time did you head that way ?? I ride past it when I do Mt G/Nebo on my way to work :D

There is a BOTM winner in those bridge photo's mate for sure :thumbup: I love the one with the bolts in the foreground :D

Yeah, love their pies, didn't realize they had good coffee, shoulda tried it!
I was up there about 1:30, headed out there on my way to Uni.

That little bridge was cool, really quiet road and everything, right up until I was ready to go, going to get my helmet, a car comes down the road behind the bike :BLAA:

Back