Bris Fizz

Anybody interested in a visit to the Aussie Motorcycle Museum on Sunday ?? Im thinking a run over Nebo/Glorious into the museum then to the Brightview Hotel for lunch then SYC Rd & Glorious/Nebo home again :thumbup:

Yeeeah, might come with you man, I'll let you know later in the week how I'm going, I've just been diagnosed with shingles, and the medication's meant to give you some pretty bad-ass headaches and stuff.

Anybody interested in a visit to the Aussie Motorcycle Museum on Sunday ?? Im thinking a run over Nebo/Glorious into the museum then to the Brightview Hotel for lunch then SYC Rd & Glorious/Nebo home again :thumbup:

ouch.....i feel my arm getting twisted. what time are you thinking...? Early is good thru Nebo, just ask Krishna. :thumbup:

ouch.....i feel my arm getting twisted. what time are you thinking...? Early is good thru Nebo, just ask Krishna. :thumbup:

That not twisting your arm , its a chinese burn :D
chinese-burn.jpg

I was going to find out what time the museum opened then go from there :thumbup:

Sunday ride plans are on hold :eek: Humpy forgot he promised Mrs Humps a trip to the Toowoomba flower festival :(... Ohh well , lots of colour to photograph might no be to bad :eyebrow:

:spank::spank::spank::spank::spank:

oh well :(, i'll just do a run over and back early then....

Well as you know the warmer weather is on its way & Humpy wants to know , How many ather fishermen type people are ther in the Bris Fizz group ?? I know Paul is & he has a boat but who else has one or an interest if getting out fishing ??

Well as you know the warmer weather is on its way & Humpy wants to know , How many ather fishermen type people are ther in the Bris Fizz group ?? I know Paul is & he has a boat but who else has one or an interest if getting out fishing ??

Hi guys. I know it's been a while so apologies for that. It's been a very tough 18 months or so meaning no time for getting out on the road apart from the daily commute. However all good now and I'm trying to see if I can make a comeback soon.

Humps, fishing is something I have been trying to organise with the lil tykes for a while. Not sure if we are up for a big boy's day out but considering hiring a tinny soon and throwing a line in.

Hi guys. I know it's been a while so apologies for that. It's been a very tough 18 months or so meaning no time for getting out on the road apart from the daily commute. However all good now and I'm trying to see if I can make a comeback soon.

Humps, fishing is something I have been trying to organise with the lil tykes for a while. Not sure if we are up for a big boy's day out but considering hiring a tinny soon and throwing a line in.

Fantastic to see you back on board mate :thumbup: Hope the family are all well & the bike is running like a charm :D

Be sure to get the little tackers boat savvy soon , they'll love it sitting out there with Dad fishing away the day & the great thing about the young ones around Brissy is there is always a Cattie to be caught in the River :D

I know just about all the boat ramps around Brissy & I can point you in the right direction for the kid friendly ones :thumbup:

yep, and my boat has only been wet once this year :Flash: :eek:
would like to get it wetter tho....trying to find motivation to get it out.
now i have a hilux (a bit more grunt than the ole corrolla), I'm keen to do a long weekender run up to awonga dam and try and hook a barra or two.

yep, and my boat has only been wet once this year :Flash: :eek:
would like to get it wetter tho....trying to find motivation to get it out.
now i have a hilux (a bit more grunt than the ole corrolla), I'm keen to do a long weekender run up to awonga dam and try and hook a barra or two.

Barra fishing up north , camping & drinking :rockon: :rockon: Where is a long weekend when you need one :(

Back