Bris Fizz

LOL , the best i can do is Ugg boots unless you want to see me in the wife's moccasin's , and a nice red lacey thing she wears :eek: :spank:....... NO IM NOT GOING TO !!!!!!!! NOT NOT NOT

LMAO... You on the turps again Humpy... :rof:

Come on, we won't tell anyone, just put 'em on and take a few piccys :thumbup:

:)

Nope. Not me....I've never missed a gear that anyone's seen, no photos or video......didn't happen...lol.:rockon::Flip::D

uuuuuuhummmm.......mike! ive seen you just about run up a cliff face...helmet cam is coming...there will be nowhere to run, nowhere to hide!

:Flip:

uuuuuuhummmm.......mike! ive seen you just about run up a cliff face...helmet cam is coming...there will be nowhere to run, nowhere to hide!

:Flip:

Got a photo?...maybe some video...lol?....Nope?...lol....didn't happen....LMAO

I fish, and go in fishing comps occasionally. If it's not recorded it didn't happen:D.

Lol, my nemesis is about the second left going up the Eagle. For some reason I nail it perfectly every time. Pefectly if your aim was to run up the curb by about a foot...lol. Have to add lean every time:spank:. But it's all good. Usually have plenty to spare:thumbup:.

Man you gotta love how green it all is still. Adelaide turns into a big brown dust bowl over summer. I guess it's that thousand metres of rainfall QLD gets every year...lol. We only get 600mm in a wet year...lol.

Man you gotta love how green it all is still. Adelaide turns into a big brown dust bowl over summer. I guess it's that thousand metres of rainfall QLD gets every year...lol. We only get 600mm in a wet year...lol.

This time 12 months ago it was a dust ball all around here :( but now the drought has broken its all good :thumbup:

Bris Fizzers Mount up , lets get the new year off to a bang with an early year ride :thumbup: 2nd or 3rd of Jan are dates that are fine with me , im leaning towards the 2nd preferably , then we can go again on the 4th with a bit of luck and flowers for the wife :D...... There are already 4 confirmed but only 2 Fizzers :( (you and me Paul)...... C'mon QLD join in the fun.....

Satdee the 3rd of Jan 2009 , 8am at Yamaha Enoggera for an 8:30am departure , we will be heading north on this trip over Mt Mee and there abouts , approx 370k's for the round trip :thumbup:......To all the Bris Fizzers we havent met yet get on board we have a blast :D and anybody :Lurking: sign up and get on it c'mon

Back