Bris Fizz

Jealous of all the \"Greenery\" up there, looks magnificent... even if it was wet.

Rain, fog, low cloud... man, you guy's had the works.

:)

Always seems to be nice and green up that way most of the year. It's hard to keep an eye on the road and the scenery all at once...

Best Mate is down from Byron this weekend.....he says that it's been thunderstorms every night for a while now, floods, hailstorms....

You boys might have to wear flippers in future! :eek:

LOL , noooo problem with that 1..... I like hanging $hit on harleys..... Should be a national day :D Wouldnt that upset those so called bikies

the last rides I have been on, both times I have had a Harley rider pull a stupid move that has been both dangerous and irresponsible.....sheesh, resists a rant!

the last rides I have been on, both times I have had a Harley rider pull a stupid move that has been both dangerous and irresponsible.....sheesh, resists a rant!

Don't resist....lol...give in to the dark side...use your anger....strike him down...oops. sorry it just kinda slipped out:D.

Any QLDers interested in a ride this Sunday , dont know where to yet but im thinking of going out to Moogerah Dam into Beaudesert , up over O'rielly's throught the top end of the Goldie out to Manly boat harbour and then finish in at Stone's corner for a coffee :thumbup: , PM me if your in :D

Any QLDers interested in a ride this Sunday , dont know where to yet but im thinking of going out to Moogerah Dam into Beaudesert , up over O'rielly's throught the top end of the Goldie out to Manly boat harbour and then finish in at Stone's corner for a coffee :thumbup: , PM me if your in :D

I'm in, well I would be if I could smuggle my bike on a plane as luggage!

Back