Bris Fizz

Yeah there was a cager cut me off :spank: so i had to back it off..... I'll get my missus onto the camera next time and get a betta vid

Check out this cheap camera mount, might help, Stumbles posted it in another thread.....

HOWTO: Cheap Camera Handlebar Mount

Good work Stumbles...post of the week i say!

:rockon::thumbup:

Bris Fizzers Mount up , lets get the new year off to a bang with an early year ride :thumbup: 2nd or 3rd of Jan are dates that are fine with me , im leaning towards the 2nd preferably , then we can go again on the 4th with a bit of luck and flowers for the wife :D...... There are already 4 confirmed but only 2 Fizzers :( (you and me Paul)...... C'mon QLD join in the fun.....

just comfirmed with humperdinkel:thumbup:

Saturday 3rd January
meet at Yamaha Enoggera
8am for a 8:30am start (sharp)

349km route and 5hrs 32mins (as quoted by RACQ website)

Enoggera - Dayboro - Mt Mee - Woodford - Maleny - Kenilworth - Eumundi - Nambour - Mapleton - Flaxton - Landsborough - Beerwah - Peachester - Woodford - Mt Mee - Enoggera

Hope to see you all there......

Saturday 3rd January
meet at Yamaha Enoggera

Enoggera - Dayboro - Mt Mee - Woodford - Maleny - Kenilworth - Eumundi - Nambour - Mapleton - Flaxton - Landsborough - Beerwah - Peachester - Woodford - Mt Mee - Enoggera

Count me in :D im there :thumbup: but you knew that already

Saturday 3rd January
meet at Yamaha Enoggera

5hr's 32 minutes.....am guessing you wont take that long! :spank:

yes well, lets say, the weather man doesn't always get it right, showers was the forecast, i think they should have mentioned RAIN.

Four of us rode off enthusiastically, just after Mt Mee the rain began and continued until just after Maleny. Pulled up ay Kenilworth, emptied the water from our boots and had an early lunch and a warm coffee for our bellies. Headed north to Eumundi and the blue sky patches to dry out a bit.

Up into the hills again to Montville for a fuel stop. We thought gee, the weather looks like its improving, we should revisit that section of twisties south of Maleny on the way home. It started with a drizzle and at the top of Mt Mee we were amongst the clouds with around 30-40m visibility and more numbing rain. That double line comes in mighty handy for navigational purposes.

Pulled up under the Mt Mee lookout shelter for a regroup before we built up the courage to tackle the elements again. Arrived back to departure point just before 4pm.

Great route and ride, and will need to do that again when the weather is more cooperative.

It was a ride of dedication.

:spank::spank::spank::spank:Ah yes. The weather man. Sorry to hear about the weather, but at least you got your coffee. Somehow I missed out on doing the coffee thing today:eek:.

Hope the next one's better:thumbup:.

Cheers
Mike

yes well, lets say, the weather man doesn't always get it right, showers was the forecast, i think they should have mentioned RAIN.

Four of us rode off enthusiastically, just after Mt Mee the rain began and continued until just after Maleny. Pulled up ay Kenilworth, emptied the water from our boots and had an early lunch and a warm coffee for our bellies. Headed north to Eumundi and the blue sky patches to dry out a bit.

Up into the hills again to Montville for a fuel stop. We thought gee, the weather looks like its improving, we should revisit that section of twisties south of Maleny on the way home. It started with a drizzle and at the top of Mt Mee we were amongst the clouds with around 30-40m visibility and more numbing rain. That double line comes in mighty handy for navigational purposes.

Pulled up under the Mt Mee lookout shelter for a regroup before we built up the courage to tackle the elements again. Arrived back to departure point just before 4pm.

Great route and ride, and will need to do that again when the weather is more cooperative.

It was a ride of dedication.

That just about sums it up perfectly :thumbup: , except you didnt mention the we got wet AGAIN after we left you :D..... But im still smiling , dont know if Darryl (Ninja) is though :rof:..... There isnt to many piccies due to the ABYSMAL weather..... It was definately a ride of dedication :D

Yeah, we had horrible, horrible weather here for our ride too :liar: :rof:

Sorry to hear about the useless weatherman up there.

Still, I bet you all had fun, and a good chat over lunch... makes it all worth-while.

:)

Yeah, we had horrible, horrible weather here for our ride too :liar: :rof:

Sorry to hear about the useless weatherman up there.

Still, I bet you all had fun, and a good chat over lunch... makes it all worth-while.

:)

I still had a ball :thumbup: , i like riding in the rain so i has a grin from ear to ear :D..... At one stage in the fog , visability was no more than 30 metres , it was raining , tight downhill twisties and it was only 14 degrees...... Does that sound like QLD ? :spank:

Back