Bris Fizz

Ride Time

OK, ride time again, :thumbup: no excuse this time fizzers, :spank: you all have plenty of time to organise a work sickie or flowers for the wife/girlfriend. So rub that thumb print off and lets get to it....

Going to try a dry run of the Sunny Coast hinterland circuit we did earlier this month. Plenty of twisties to play on and scenery to look at.

Saturday 7th February
meet at Yamaha Enoggera
8am for a 8:30am start (sharp)

349km route and 5hrs 32mins (as quoted by RACQ website)

Enoggera - Dayboro - Mt Mee - Woodford - Maleny - Kenilworth - Eumundi - Nambour - Mapleton - Flaxton - Landsborough - Beerwah - Peachester - Woodford - Mt Mee - Enoggera

Hope to see you all there......:rockon:

Re: Ride Time

Noice, count me in.

kman.

OK, ride time again, :thumbup: no excuse this time fizzers, :spank: you all have plenty of time to organise a work sickie or flowers for the wife/girlfriend. So rub that thumb print off and lets get to it....

Going to try a dry run of the Sunny Coast hinterland circuit we did earlier this month. Plenty of twisties to play on and scenery to look at.

Saturday 7th February
meet at Yamaha Enoggera
8am for a 8:30am start (sharp)

349km route and 5hrs 32mins (as quoted by RACQ website)

Enoggera - Dayboro - Mt Mee - Woodford - Maleny - Kenilworth - Eumundi - Nambour - Mapleton - Flaxton - Landsborough - Beerwah - Peachester - Woodford - Mt Mee - Enoggera

Hope to see you all there......:rockon:

Holy cow Mr Humpy. They're coming out of the woodwork:thumbup:.

Looks like sacrificing that incense and burning that goat might have done the trick (BTW I think I might have got those Sacrificial rites instructions I sent you mixed up a bit:eek:):D

Cheers
Mike

Re: Ride Time

I just realised, Yamaha Enoggera is where I bought my bike.

Shouldn't have any probs finding it! lol

Holy cow Mr Humpy. They're coming out of the woodwork:thumbup:.

Looks like sacrificing that incense and burning that goat might have done the trick (BTW I think I might have got those Sacrificial rites instructions I sent you mixed up a bit:eek:):D

Cheers
Mike

LOL , i thought it was going wrong somewhere......The smell of burning goat is terrible :D

hey guys! humperdinkle has been trying to get me to these rides but im always booked out, but i should be good to go this time :rockon:.
The fz has just been put back into roadform and hopefully get a roadworthy this week... fingers crossed :D

hey guys! humperdinkle has been trying to get me to these rides but im always booked out, but i should be good to go this time :rockon:.
The fz has just been put back into roadform and hopefully get a roadworthy this week... fingers crossed :D

excellent......

Arrgh, this is cool, a posse is forming! Get as many other bikes to come as you can guys, it's makes it lots of fun, especially when they realise the humble fz6, aint so humble!!!

:rockon:

Fellow Fizzers, it may be old news to you seasoned riders, but GREGORYS put out Touring Maps across Australia. For those in the SE QLD, it covers from Gympie down to Evans Head out to Chinchilla. Shows us all the FUN roads and will come in handy for organising group rides. Go to your local news agent or book store and check'em out for your area. Costs about $7. Bargain. Who needs a GPS system on the bike.....

Fellow Fizzers, it may be old news to you seasoned riders, but GREGORYS put out Touring Maps across Australia. For those in the SE QLD, it covers from Gympie down to Evans Head out to Chinchilla. Shows us all the FUN roads and will come in handy for organising group rides. Go to your local news agent or book store and check'em out for your area. Costs about $7. Bargain. Who needs a GPS system on the bike.....

I agree, get one now! Used one on my recent long ride! Very useful, and packs down to nothing. GPS was still nice to have.

Back