Bris Fizz

Hmmmm tuck it under your arm and it's only carry on luggage :thumbup:

might have a few issue's fitting it into the overhead luggage compartment, and I wouldn't want to scratch the beast! Still smarting from protecting it from that flipping 4wd!

Am coming up your way soon, and I plan on riding all the way! About may I reckon! Need a freakin holiday!

might have a few issue's fitting it into the overhead luggage compartment, and I wouldn't want to scratch the beast! Still smarting from protecting it from that flipping 4wd!

Am coming up your way soon, and I plan on riding all the way! About may I reckon! Need a freakin holiday!

Awesome :cheer: :cheer: , let me know and i'll put in for some Hols and i'll organise a few Brissy ride days , show you the sites and stuff :thumbup:

OK,OK I did see it ...lol. I was actually looking at towing my bike up there around October to do some yak fishing at Lake Awoonga, then head back via your neck of the woods and do some rides. One of the reasons I'm looking that far off is so I can make sure I've got perfect tires on my bike and a tow bar on my car which will also need tires before then. It's also the right time of year to get a Barra or two...lol. (Yes there will be lots of pics). I'll have to reassess how things are going closer to the day but I reckon it's doable. Besides, riding up there and back will just about square off a set of tires:eek:.

Cheers
Mike

OK,OK I did see it ...lol. I was actually looking at towing my bike up there around October to do some yak fishing at Lake Awoonga, then head back via your neck of the woods and do some rides. One of the reasons I'm looking that far off is so I can make sure I've got perfect tires on my bike and a tow bar on my car which will also need tires before then. It's also the right time of year to get a Barra or two...lol. (Yes there will be lots of pics). I'll have to reassess how things are going closer to the day but I reckon it's doable. Besides, riding up there and back will just about square off a set of tires:eek:.

Cheers
Mike

Keep me informed and i'll go fishing with you :D , if you want the company.... Its about time i took the boat back up there :thumbup:

Keep me informed and i'll go fishing with you :D , if you want the company.... Its about time i took the boat back up there :thumbup:

Urgh!...Stinkboat...lol.

The peace. The serenity. The sound of an outboard shattering the peace and serenity:scared:...LMAO.

I'll definitely keep you informed, as at the very least I'll be wanting to get a ride in with the QLD lads:thumbup: but company is always welcome while fishing...lol. Plenty of bait, lures, ice, mixer and....well....when in Qld....BUNDY:steve::rof:

I'm hoping to get some of the QLD kayak fishing folks out as well.....be like a big meet and greet:cheer:

Cheers
Mike

Urgh!...Stinkboat...lol.

The peace. The serenity. The sound of an outboard shattering the peace and serenity:scared:...LMAO.

I'll definitely keep you informed, as at the very least I'll be wanting to get a ride in with the QLD lads:thumbup: but company is always welcome while fishing...lol. Plenty of bait, lures, ice, mixer and....well....when in Qld....BUNDY:steve::rof:

I'm hoping to get some of the QLD kayak fishing folks out as well.....be like a big meet and greet:cheer:

Cheers
Mike

LOL , i love the smell of 2 stroke in the morning :thumbup:..... Awoonga already has plenty of my fumes in it so a few more wont hurt :D the Barra taste better that way :eek: :spank:

Awesome :cheer: :cheer: , let me know and i'll put in for some Hols and i'll organise a few Brissy ride days , show you the sites and stuff :thumbup:

Thanks buddy, am sure if it happens, we will have a hoot of a time....i have lots of friends in Queensland....mostly models, and DJ's!

:thumbup:

Any QLDers interested in a ride this Sunday , dont know where to yet but im thinking of going out to Moogerah Dam into Beaudesert , up over O'rielly's throught the top end of the Goldie out to Manly boat harbour and then finish in at Stone's corner for a coffee :thumbup: , PM me if your in :D

Hey, thought this might get lost, seeing as i hijacked your thread....com'n Brizz Fizzers, get your butts out on the road with Humps this Sunday!

yep...yep... just PM ed humps, i am currently seeking permission and may end up flower shopping yet.

yep...yep... just PM ed humps, i am currently seeking permission and may end up flower shopping yet.

Noted , dated and recieved :D...... Ahhhh flowers , you never buy me flowers when you ask me if i wanna go riding :( :eek: :justkidding: :ban:....

Looks like you 2 guys are leading the way up there in Stormy Queensland! keep up the good work guys....soon you will have a posse of Briz Fizzers.

Macca's at Booval (brisbane rd , in with bunnings) 8am on Sunday for breaky and depart at 8:30 , cruise out to Moogerah then into Beaudesert up over Tambourine , out to Jacobs Well then Manly boat harbour and finish at Stones Corner :thumbup:............... Sound good to me , hope to see plenty there :D

Back