Clutch Slave Levers - I'm making them again

Spideyrex

Reaction score
Visit site
Quick update, I just got my slave lever delivered, no heads up email from Ron Ayers, so it took 10 days from order to delivery. I mention this in case people want to order before sending the part in to KillerNoodle. I guess the bracket I just ordered will be here next week some time.

Last edited:

FizzySix

Drunken Philosopher
Reaction score
Visit site
I guess the bracket I just ordered will be here next week some time.

From Ron Ayers? I called there, and they said at the time that the bracket was out of stock at Yamaha with no expected availability date. They had a half-dozen levers though.

fzme

Reaction score
Visit site
Killer,

I'm in! I've been asking around for about this for awhile. I definitely want one. A thousand thank yous.:D

psnbye

I used to be Jethro
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like you will be a VERY busy guy. I'm interested in having a smoother clutch pull and I can't ride my bike for a while so I could do this too.:thumbup:

Shoey

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Killer,

Very happy you posted this at this forum. I've already signed up as MattW at the other thread. Just ordered the parts. Thank you so much for taking this up again!

killernoodle

Making stuff
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, just an update, I'm still waiting to hear back from my buddy with the cnc water jet. If he doesnt get back to me tomorrow, I'm just going to get it cut locally.

Spideyrex

Reaction score
Visit site
Damn, I just got a message that the bracket is on back order... I guess it is true that Canada kicks ass, even when it comes to ordering moto parts!

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Damn, I just got a message that the bracket is on back order... I guess it is true that Canada kicks ass, even when it comes to ordering moto parts!

Nah, just the market is so small here that nobody buys parts. Plus, it's skidoo season here :D Therefore, they're never on back-order...

fzme

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Killernoodle,

Any word from your friend? What kind of time frame are you looking at for completion of your orders? Not that I'm going to be out riding in these sub-zero temps anytime soon--I just can't wait to get this mod. I've been wanting to do this for years. Thanks a lot man. :BLAA:

ChadK_FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry want to double check.

I order these 2 part:
slave lever: 5VX-16340-00-00
clutch cable holder: 5VX-15441-00-00

Once I receive them I will ship them to you.

You receive them and do your magiks and ship them back?