coming to america

mstewar1

hot diggity
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok all i need to take my mind off the job loss so we have pretty much organised our trip to the u.s.a. , sorry this will be a big post, but here is our plan. At this point but things may change.

Fly into la 21st april thinking of staying at the hollywood inn express in hollywood.
1 day shon one day walk, tar pits, madam tus 1 day santa monica and venice beach
1 day universall studo
1 what ever, trying t get deb intoseeng a tv show
27th travel to san dieago thinking of staying at the dana on mission bay
3 days one sea world one zoo one nccoder
1st may travel to anahiem thinking of staying at the carousel inn
4 days disney and cali land
1 day knots
1 day shopping
8th drive to las vegas thinking of staying at the imperial palace
1 day north strip
1 day south strp
1 day hoover
1 day grand caynon
1 day what ever
fly out 2.45 in the morning of the 14th and arrive in hawaii, thinking of staying at the aqua wakaii pearl
1 day walking around till we can book in
1 day polynesian village
1 day pearl harbour
1 day sunset cuise
1 day submarine
1 day down relax for flight home.
fly out and back home 20th arrive in sydney on the 21st at 7.20 at night over night stay back on plane at 9.30 to be home by lunch on the 22nd.
If anyone has any ideas or reservations please tell me.

Isn't there supposed to be a wedding in there somewhere..?

mstewar1

hot diggity
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oops. I'm always a day late... Post a new one so that I know when you'll be in Vegas. It'll give me a reason to take a few days off.

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok so far so good marriage will be 10th of may we arrive on the afternoon of the 8th and leave 2am on the 14th the 12th we will be high in the sky in a heli. Guys and gals you are getting us even more excited sounds like we might have a party while getting married, the more the merryier. I dont know if everyone who is thinking about coming has meet if not what a great opportunity to all get together. Keep it coming it should be a blast, a hoot, wild, good clean fun or maybe bad dirty fun.

Denis

Reaction score
Visit site
Go to the Mandalay Bay Hotel. They have a Bar on the last floor of the building. The Bar is called “The Misc” (not sure so sure). Anyway they let you go up to the bar for free and you will have the best view of the strip. Make sure you go when is dark (better view). Some people don’t know and they end up going to the top of the stratosphere hotel but is not free.

Have fun.

:thumbup:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok so far so good marriage will be 10th of may we arrive on the afternoon of the 8th and leave 2am on the 14th the 12th we will be high in the sky in a heli. Guys and gals you are getting us even more excited sounds like we might have a party while getting married, the more the merryier. I dont know if everyone who is thinking about coming has meet if not what a great opportunity to all get together. Keep it coming it should be a blast, a hoot, wild, good clean fun or maybe bad dirty fun.

Just post your room number on the forum, we'll be there and party hard.

Go to the Mandalay Bay Hotel. They have a Bar on the last floor of the building. The Bar is called “The Misc” (not sure so sure). Anyway they let you go up to the bar for free and you will have the best view of the strip. Make sure you go when is dark (better view). Some people don’t know and they end up going to the top of the stratosphere hotel but is not free.

Have fun.

:thumbup:

It's called Mix

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I thought you were one of the already confirmed trouble makers and memory makers. And im not stupid enough to tell anyone what room. At this stage we are trying to get our room upgraded to a marriage package but our travel agent is now making it hard for us. We really want to get married on top of the eiffel tower

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i see you've already started recruiting to your room and party:

borat.gif

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO,going to make it a good one a big one the best one. Need to we have no work at the moment and i think my new job could be short lived. Sorry lone but i dont get it, i havent seen the movie.

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Less than 4 weeks, changed my drive car for the trip from LA to Vegas, couldnt see us cruising into Vegas possibly in a hyundai, so rebooked a convertable mustang i think this will set the seen for us a bit better. Deb wants a mustang to keep but this is as close as she'll get for a while.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Good call Jules. It will make the drive much more enjoyable. The weather should be great that time of year, LA & Vegas.

I just went on a short Helicopter ride myself last week for the heck of it. I forgot how incredible of a view you get from flying in one of them.

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Ordered the new camera 2 days ago, really hoping it gets here in time for the trip, ive ordered a panasonic tz7 or otherwise known in north america as the zs3. Oredered from a online company in hongkong paying $200 less than retail here at the moment, and it comes with a extra battery a 16gb card screen protector and case. What it doesnt come with is a genuine panasonic warranty, but instead a 12 month warranty door to door through them. Has anyone dealt with citionline? Also anyone know of good but cheap suit store and jewlery store either near hollywood or anahiem, ive got to get my wedding suit and my wedding band, and im hoping it is cheaper over there.

Last edited:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ordered the new camera 2 days ago, really hoping it gets here in time for the trip, ive ordered a panasonic tz7 or otherwise known in north america as the zs3. Oredered from a online company in hongkong paying $200 less than retail here at the moment, and it comes with a extra battery a 16gb card screen protector and case. What it doesnt come with is a genuine panasonic warranty, but instead a 12 month warranty door to door through them. Has anyone dealt with citionline? Also anyone know of good but cheap suit store and jewlery store either near hollywood or anahiem, ive got to get my wedding suit and my wedding band, and im hoping it is cheaper over there.

Jules, check with a jeweller over here - you may be able to purchase it tax exempt, providing you take it overseas with you - did this with our wedding rings (many years ago) - give it a go