Converting to the naked

that would be cool to get an fz6 ride together. We will work more on this soon as missouri's crap weather goes away.

Seriously! The ground is so soft, my wife got my blazer stuck trying to get turned around in the driveway instead of just backing out into the street.

Sheesh.

I wish it was nice enough to ride and just leave it where it sits.

I got the sprockets and chain coming in this week, how did you like it, is it a hell of a take off from 0?

I enjoyed it. :D Full throttle from 2k rpms in first would lift the front end. A quick shift into second at high rpm would also lift the front. Cruising in sixth gives you 60mph at 6k rpm 70 at 7k rpm and so on. A little more buzzy as your in higher rpms more.

I doubt you'd automatically lift the front at 2k with ANY gearing... but ok...

I personally did not like the -1/+2 gearing for the streets... it was too much and anything above 70mph was way too buzzy for me.... -1 in the front alone made freeway speeds just OK for me.

I doubt you'd automatically lift the front at 2k with ANY gearing... but ok...

I personally did not like the -1/+2 gearing for the streets... it was too much and anything above 70mph was way too buzzy for me.... -1 in the front alone made freeway speeds just OK for me.

Well I only weigh about 160lbs and this was at sea level. I put close to 10k miles on it what that gearing. The bike would power wheelie from just off idle in first gear. It caught me by surprise a number of times.

Back