Custom Billet top clamp...for clip-on's!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys, the correct web address to find this and more others parts is GaasS! :: Special parts :: progettazione, produzione e vendita componenti moto of GaasS! special parts, and not BAASS!!!!!!;)

thank's, cheers.
Igorpas

Well as you can see, i managed to track down Igor, and find his wbsite, and now Igor has found us, so those of you that were interested in the Top Clamp, know where to go now...awesome!

are those holes so you can put handle bar adaptors? like for fat bars?

Those holes are for Bar risers, am guessing your choice is only limited by the sizer of the 2 holes, as to the risers you get....

:thumbup:

wangt86

Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone interested in a group buy on these. I've contacted Igor and we can save money on shipping if it is shipped to one location and then distributed in the United States. Let me know if your interested and I'll give you the details.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Keep in mind there was a fit problem that Jamie and Mike solved on theirown but might be a machined dimension that can be corrected by communicating with the maker.

Jamie,
Was that off dimension related to a specific mod you'd done to your bike or was it something that was off and would have to be dealt with on all the FZ6's?

Looks awesome! If I still had my FZ6 I would have definitely jumped on this. Really changes the look! :rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Keep in mind there was a fit problem that Jamie and Mike solved on theirown but might be a machined dimension that can be corrected by communicating with the maker.

Jamie,
Was that off dimension related to a specific mod you'd done to your bike or was it something that was off and would have to be dealt with on all the FZ6's?

Looks awesome! If I still had my FZ6 I would have definitely jumped on this. Really changes the look! :rockon:

Ok, the collar that is on the underside of the top clamp, that the steering shaft and steering shaft tightening nut (not the top nut, which tightens down over the top of the top clamp) was too small by about 1.5mm, and as such for the top clamp to fit over the tightening nut, so that top clamp seats properly, sits square, and finally, so the steering head top nut can be tightened down correctly, we had to shave about 1.5mm from all the way around the underside of the recess to make it work.

This has been communicated to Igor, and I presume that this is being fixed for further purchases.

does it have the bolt holes under it for the naked headlight
bracket? if not is there enough room to drill and tap your own holes? i am very interested :)

The holes you talk of are there, are threaded to be used with OEM FZ6 fasteners...